SEX...SEX...WHERE WAS UR 1ST TYM & HOW WAS IT??

Comments

• @starrxoxo9. It didn't hurt me.it wasn't good 1st time but we practiced alot over the 3yrs we were together n got really good.lmao
  • He wasn't big but he learned wht to do.lol.im glad it didn't hurt.he nvr asked me either it just happened.he wasn't the 1st for everything.I saved some stuff for my hubby too.lol
  • We were both 16 we did it in the woods beside the mall on a wooden crate lol. The mall was the only place my mom would let us be alone, I pulled one over on her! It's been 11 years now, haven't talked or seen him in 9, we were good friends even after our summer fling.
  • I was 15 and he was 18 we both were in high school together. I remember it like it was yesturday. It was raining and we had both skipped school that day. I couldnt say that I was in love with tho which is sad! But hey! He knew what he was doing in the bed! Lol
  • we were both 17 and it was was at his best friends house...i was one of the last virgins in my clique so they waited down stairs for me...romantic huh?! Dumped him after that he wore speedo like undies...BIG DORK

These all made me laugh!
  • I always get embarrass by this but I was 20yrs old. He is my first till now that im pregnant.
  • I was 16 he was 21 I knew him since I was 14 we never dated I always wanted to he wanted to wait we waited so long that when he was ready I had changed too much. But he was amazing the first time....have never felt the way I did the first time numb...whole body shaking...tingly...dizzy... :)
  • Prom weekend.... I was 15 he was 16..... I initiated it but that shit hurrted... It was like alot of pressure n force down there.... N dig this ..... I farted lol he was so into it that he didn't no.... He still don't no imma tel him after this lol... We were in wildwood .... He ate it n eri thing.... It was fun now he den trapped me n im carrying his baby
  • That was years ago lol not really I'm 19 now...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My first time was nothing special at all :( I was 14 the guy was 21.. bleh,u get the rest.. Yeah. I regret it. But 5 years later I met my fiance and our first love session was amazingly unreal. At my old high school's track and field, there's this strip of wild grass- the one you could just lie back in and disappear..well one night we just found ourselves there and made love in the wild grass with the moon and stars over us on his car mat.this was the place he took me the first night we met and tried to get to know each other. . Totally romantic. .I'm 19 he's 24. Lol it was truly my first ever passionate encounter with anyone in my whole life :)
  • Lol. Glad to hear other people's first times weren't that amazing either. Makes me feel less bad about it.
    @Mythica my husband is 20 years older than me so no judgement here! Best sex I've ever had too.
  • I was 15 he was 19 in his bedroom. It was so painful and not much fun! I remember being surprised at how much I bled! The next time we tried I bled too! But the 3rd time it was AMAZING! 18 years later and we still have great sex!
  • Lol. My first had a super tiny penis. So I hardly felt anything. Didn't even bleed!
  • edited February 2011
    Me, 16. Him, 17. Just friends. In a river. Under a bridge. Mosquito's harassing exposed faces. His friend bridge jumping right by us constantly asking what we were doing. No fun. -.- Plus he had the smallest penis I ever met. So things only got better. :p
  • i was 18 he was 20,we had been dating 2 years and i was out of high school. i got pregnant then he turned into a major jerk and we didnt make it long after baby was born. 1st time and most times with him were not good or fun,i always asked myself "this is what people make such a huge deal of???" but now ive been married 7 years and me and my husband waited til we was married like i should have done in the first place,but i dont regret my daughter.

lol @ these stories
  • I was 16 and he was 17 at my parents in my room! It hurt but the sex was ok lol!!!! He was my first and also my first bf.... he is now my husband and I don't regret a thing!! He was my first for everything ;)
  • edited March 2011
    I had just turned 16 a couple weeks before.. I had nooo experience. Only kissed one other boy at 15.. he was my neighbor I had a huuuge crush on. He was 18. They had moved in a cpl months before from fl so he was tan and had a great body. But that was the only thing great about it. he was moving so I decided to help him and his friend. He had been drinking some beer. He asked me to go upstairs after we kissed a bit.. I honestly had no idea what he had intended until I was to nervous to say no. Haha

It sucked.. he was quick. It hurt, he got up wiped off and through me the towel.. I never saw hime since.

The end. Lol
  • I was 19 he was 26.... It was awkward cause we were in a hotel room with my bestie and her then boyfriend it wasn't to impressive I just thought hey why not... To this day the guy will see me and say he should have stayed with me I could have been his bm he has 6 kids now so glad I dodged that bullet lol
  • Lol @ these stories . I was 16 he was 18 worst experience ever. No pain or pleasure . I just layed there it last 3 mins, if that ! I thought sex was overrated at this point then I met my bf now , nothin like my first time :-). I'm 19 he is 20. Been together since I was 17. Now we have our little on the way. My first on pretty jealous.
  • On our honeymoon in Hawaii day after wedding. Actual wedding night we both were so tired and our apartment had almost nothing in it so we decide in Hawaii it would be! It was very romantic but we both had a few laughs. :)
  • In the bathroom @ his parents house. I was 14 he was 12. Not that big of a deal. Much better now that I am older & understand...lol. I'm 32 now.
  • I was 14. Summer after my freshman year. In my bedroom while my mom was sleeping. My boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks later and I was sooooo upset. I told my brother he took my virginity and then dumped me. My brother punched him in the face.
  • I was 16 so was he, been together since we were both 13.. first time was on the garden swing under the stars luckily it was on lock otherwise we would of swung off Haha.. one of my favourite memory.. he was killed 6 months later by a drunk driver, was left heartbroken.. he was my first kiss, love everything
  • I was 14 he was 19, in my basement bathroom, it sucked and hurt never seen him again. I met my babys father when I was 17 and he is amazing in bed i was his first, I got baptized when I was 19 so I was freed of all my sins so I like to think he was my first:) lol
  • I was 17 he was 18 we had been dating just for a month (yeah I know not that long) we were in his little hutchback car in a park it was really hot and things started happening and he drove off to a hotel ( yeah I know ) and he carried me out to the room and it was painful kinda enjoyed it!! He was my first bf and I love him so much that's why it happened we been together ever since about to be six years we have a beautiful daughter and we just went through a miscarrige last week!! But sex is great!! We also do it where ever we kan!!! I love him!!
  • My first time was at 15 years old, freshman in high school. The guy was a sophomore and 16. We were at his house and it was his moms birthday! Haha I.d known him for about a year and a half and we.d been dating for about 4 months. I was scared because it was my first time, not his, but he kept insuring me everything would be okay and that we could stop if I wanted him to. 2 years, and a baby boy on the way, later, im with the same boy(: im now 17 and a jr in high school and he's 18 and a senior in high school. Im really glad he was my first and now im having my son from him. I love him and hope to marry him very soon(:
  • My first was my baby daddy(:
    I was 14 he was 15
    We were suppose to be playing video games lol
    We were off and on for awhile now we r planning to get married when we r way older... and expecting our first in april
  • I was 15 and he was 15 in my moms house in my bed it was awful and hurt so bad i remember think he had no rythmn at all! I'm surprised that story didn't scar me for life. Lol
  • I was 15 he was 19. He came and picked me up in his real nice truck..(after I stuck out of my bff's house) and we just talked went for a ride we weren't dating just friends and then he took me out to this old camp ground kinda thing. It had flooded recently so there was a little water all around the truck that the stars were reflecting off of all around us it was cool I think it was pretty but it was my intention to have sex with him and get the first time out of the way I didn't live him so the feelings attached and when I found true love I would know its real not some silly puppy love attachment cuz he was my first. Anyway it Sucked blah hurt and he was just all kinds of awkward but after that I had a couple boyfriends in between but then I met my fiance we did it in his mustang the first time and Omg he us just amazing. Even more so now a year and some later.:) lol out of all the times I've had sex I never had an. Orgasm till I got with my fiance lol srry tmi but Omg he's amazing :)