what are signs of a miscarraige in an early pregnancy

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 3 weeks pregnant and don't wanna worry myself to an actual m/c

Comments

• Please help me!!
  • Please help me!!
  • If u start bleeding go in right away some bleed a little but just to be on the safe side. Cramping is normal but if its unbearable go in right away!!! Don't stress just think positive!!! I had a miscarriage like seriously 3months ago and now I am 4weeks prego and I worry about having another one but I have faith that I won't!!! Good luck luv!!!
  • Every woman & every pregnancy is different. I've had two miscarriages: My first was at 8 weeks. At week 7, I started spot bleeding pale pink blood...just enough that I had to wear a pad. They did an internal ultrasound & found the baby's heartbeat. They checked again, because by week 8 I was still bleeding with very mild cramps, & the heartbeat was gone. I had to have a DNC three days later. I lost my second one at 5 weeks and it was VERY sudden. My legs swelled with fluid while I was at work so I went to ER. I never got an answer as to why this happened or if it was even related, but I miscarried naturally the very next day. It just started with terrible, contraction-like cramps & then VERY heavy bleeding. My m/c was confirmed 2 days later through a pelvic exam & bloodwork.
    I know all too well how hard it is not to stress. I've pretty much been a wreck all through my current pregnancy. But try to relax & take things one day at a time. Best of luck to you!! <3
  • Thanks soo much.because i really don't wanna lose my child after I've tried for3 years.
  • Ur right its very hard trying not to worry i just wish i could've found out a lil later maybe i wouldn't worry as much
  • @ thank u also mommytobe!I'm trying to be strong.my first pregnancy was nothing like this one.But I got faith what god gas for me it is for me.and you continue to stay strong!
  • Just stay strong, hun, & send as much love & positivity as you can to your little one. If you don't have to work right now, awesome! Rest & keep your stress as low as possible. If you are working, focus on relaxation & stress-relief on your off hours. I know it's easier said than done, from experience. But if you keep your mind more focused on the love you already feel for this baby, over the fears & anxieties, it will help. I wish I could do or say something that would make this easier for you, but I do completely, 100% understand what you're feeling, & I'm wishing you a safe, healthy pregnancy. Keep your head held high & think positive! :D
  • edited March 2011
    I recently m/c at 5wks, i had minor cramps . At first i had all the pregnancy sysmptoms like tender sore breasts, bit nausea, then one day it all went nd i felt normal again if you get what i mean . I started really worrying and stressing that something wasnt right, then a few days later wen i went toilet and wiped myself there was blood, then a day or two later i started bleeding which then started to look like a period, two days after heavy bleeding i had a vag internal scan which showed i had already m/c naturally . Anyway i didnt get any of the really bad cramps so every one is different hun, my fingers are crossed that everything is fine with u and bubba, just dont stress and worry as that wont help one bit xxxx
  • Thanks so much but i am on my way to the er now.I woke up this morning noticied that I'm bleeding to the point where i had to use a tamp..very scared right now
  • I feel ur pain sweetie I've been there I had a m/c at 5 weeks I had the sore breast alittle morning sickness moodiness exhaustion then one day it all stopped where I felt normal again I had minor cramps which I thought was normal one day after I had intercourse I noticed alittle pink when I wiped drs said it was normal becuz of sex I noticed the same thing a couple days later I went in for an ultrasound sound n they confirmed I lost the baby. I just misscarried this past weekend they gave me these pills I had to take. Nd now me an my hobby r trying again
  • At about 5 weeks I started to have sciatic pain in my back & then 2 wks later I had my first scan & I ended up having a blighted ovum & m/c'd the next day. That was Sept 10. I am now 13 wks 3 days.
  • edited March 2011
    Well i went to the er and my primary care doctor today only to find out that had already miscarried.. it hurts but its not going to stop me from trying again!So ready!
  • So sorry.........I wish you all the luck and hope it happens soon for you both
    X
  • *tear*thank u