Update. (in a good mood today)

edited September 2012 in Just for Fun
So i decided to give everyine an update.
So as most of you know, ive been living in the local homeless shelter. Also you know we have been looking at places. Well in case someone missed something. We found this guy (through the homeless office) that has been working with us trying to help us get into a place. Well at first the place we looked at wouldnt except us. So he was going to put us into a place that was farther away and didnt look that great. Which i would have delt with for the fact that we want out of the shelter. Lol. Well last night i get a call from the guy who pretty much runs the places. He told us that he could get us into the place we wanted if we were still interested. *big:-) * i told him yes we still wanted it. and that would be great. :-) so.... We get to rent the place we wanted. Im so excited. I turned in the inspection paper this afternoon. I asked about when he would be doing the inspection. And he said about wed or thursday was the soonest. I really hope he can get it done wed. Lol. Oh i cant wait. Lol. Now if we can get our storage unit to work with us on our past due amount then we wont have to sleep on the floor.
Plus i went to my first pta meeting at my sons school. Im so excited to be involved and see my son grow up and learn. Besides being really tired right now and having a headache, im in a pretty good mood. And im really excited. Lol :-)

Sorry just wanted to let everyone about how excited i am. Lol.

Comments