Tired all the time

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
Im a very active gal. Always on the move. But for the past four month the only places I get to go are my bed, the bathroom, the dining table and oh yeah, the doctors ones a month.
I sleep all day and all night. My doctor say is all normal. And my family says that when they were preggo with girls they felt the same way. Does anybody feels my pain???

Comments

• I feel your pain and I have a toddler to look after
  • @tammy
    Im glad im not the only one. ;)
  • I know how you feel. I have 6 1/2 amd I also babysit 3 boys. All I want to do is sleep and watch tv.
  • @hguffey
    Thank you! I knew it couldn't be just me...
  • I was a tasmanian devil with my last pregnancy and with this one I am exhausted all the time I could sleep 18 hrsa a day. My husband doesn't believe me at all and thinks I'm being lazy... argh...
  • I was the same way for most of the pregnancy and dint realize until I had my blood tested that I was WAY anemic. You might try iron supplement to boost ur red blood cells and help get some energy back, but definitely ask ur doc about it before u take anything. I don't know if its something that could be harmful otherwise, but I know it helped me tremendously
  • @ghelphaene
    Thanx, I will look into that!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @dncrcass
    It's bad! Hopefully it all be over soon:)
  • I feel your pain I am ten weeks and I am just so tired all the time . I like you was always on the go gym park going out and about. Since after Christmas I have not slept at all. I work part time and have a three year old. Would love some energy back. X x x. Good luck with pregnancys everyone. X
  • O. M. G. Im exhausted! This sux! Im so tired. So nauseas. Headaches. Vomiting. Im 7.5 weeks. And have a 20 month old to take care of. And she's very active!
    I remember feeling crappy w first pregnancy also...just way harder when I have someone else yo take care of!
  • Vegas girl what part,of vegs do you,live
    Oh im a vegas baby irs kool to know more women on here
    I have to full time jobs bet im sleep amd eating when I can always TIRED
  • I am exhasted a lot with this pregnancy n I take care of my 2 year old son I just want to sleep n do nothing with this one when I was pregnant with my son I was up n walkin everywhere
  • All I want to do is sleep too. I also have an extremely active 5 year old. If I'm not cleaning then I'm at work and all I can think about is nap time and bedtime. I'm 9wks 3 days....hoping to lose the sickly tired feeling in the next few wks
  • I'm 13 weeks,my EXTREME FATIGUE is barely finally starting to fade.Instead of being with me ALL THE TIME, now it kind of hits me in phases, so happy. It will get better soon ladies!
  • I'm 25 week preggers with a little girl and I feel your pain, I'm always tired but I do have days where I have energy. What helps me is the amount of protein in my diet. That can really boost my energy or make it worse.try putting more lean meats, cooked eggs and other high protein things in your daily diet. Your baby will thank you too. Hope you feel better! And trust me sleep while you can because I get MAYBE one night of good sleep a week if that...so at some point you'll be tired and wishing you could actually sleep. Lol
  • Sleep is all I think about I have a 14 month old too and I can hardly wait till nap time... sucks... I'm prego with a girl too... didn't know that had anything t do with it though my older kids 16 and 15 say I'm lazy:-( my husband doesn't understand either... on top of that I've been sick for 2 weeks now
  • I'm almost 14 weeks and feeling exhausted! I work full time, get up at 6.30 and sometimes don't get home til 7, then do more work at home and some on Sundays. Husband is being great, so I can't complain.
  • Omg! thanx to all you ladies that took of your time to talk about your expiriences. Im so sad that that many of us feel like this . At least I have 7 & 6 years old boys and they just love to cuddle with me in bed. And so thankful that my hubby. Is so good to me, and deals with dinner and laundry for me. Love you papito!
  • I'm the same way, 26 weeks preggo with a princess n I'm tired all the time, I think its to the point where I believe im depressed because I sleep so much, but then again Im a police officer n work 12 hour shifts so that may have a lot to do with it as well! Good luck ladies!