Weird things that make you nauses

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I get really nauses when I use the restroom and have to have the trash can right in front of me just in case. Does anyone have this or weirder?

Comments

• Warm showers
  • No. I just can't stand the thought of meat.
  • Omg yea that is pretty weirdlol. So do u shower fast?
  • I loved chocolate now I hate it., and meat omg everytime I go buy food I have to grab a platic bag.
  • Washing dishes...and some smells I walked in to Walmart and got sick...not plesant
  • Wen my bf doesnt blow his nose n jus sniffs. Omfg i get insane. It makes me gag jus thinking of it
  • I can't handle hearing people burp lol ill instantly throw up
  • Coffee breath. Ugh!! My boss had the worst coffee breath when I was pregnant with my youngest. I literally told him to go away, lol!! It's ok tho, known him since I was a kid.
  • Thank you every one Now I feel way better. I thought I was the only one. Also did anyones skin peel no matter how much lotion you used you still peeled dry skin. Im 10 wks nd I itch every where and all my tummy is peeling. This is my first.
  • I have dry skin all over my cleavage area @armympwife its like red-dark patches n peels no matter how much lotion or oil i use
  • ProudMommie627: yeah thats how I am first it was my cleavage and now its my tummy and lower back.
  • @armyMPwife yes I like run in shower as fast as I can and try to get out but if I'm trying to shave I have to take time out sit outside then try again its so weird
  • When I comfort crying kids (work in childcare) and they have morning breath I have to pass them off to someone else. It's the worst after nap time.
  • My sister makes me sick when she comes in from tanning. The smell of her lotions she has on makes me gag!
  • The smell of my deodorant I had to go buy a different kind. When preg w/ my daughter (13 yrs ago) the smell of Irish Spring made me sick, never been ablle to use itor smell it since :)
  • I had to get a different toothpaste.
  • Riding in the car and walking around in the market. Ugghh
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The smell from our toaster oven makes me leave the room, too.
  • Bacon any kind I can't smell cookin. I can eat it on a hoagie tho. And seeing mayo on bread reminds me of nut so eww have to make someone else make my sandwich
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Brushing my teeth as soon as I wake up. I have to wait an hr or so after I get up. The thickness of it makes me gag.
  • Smell of cooking pig: bacon,pork chops, ham, and THW SMELL OF GASOLINE I HATE PUMPING INTO MY CAR UGH!
  • The smell of bad meat and the feeling of a single hair in my mouth :P
  • Old lady perfume ugg they use so much!
    And aircraft exhaust, its horrible
  • Over easy or sunny side up eggs not scrambled though.weird huh.I can't evn look at a pic of it.when we go out to eat I have to cover menu if it has a pic of it or I start gaging.
  • Ok this is weird I get sick from the smell of eggs cooking eggs onion garlic and

I get even more sick when I'm throwing up just to imagine its in the toilet where we use the restroom. I clean the restroom like 3 times a day and it silll makes me sick!
  • Everyone try popsicles that usually always works. I have a freezr full of popsicles the real fuit kind.
  • We were looking for a poopy diaper today. It was 3 and diapers had been changed at 2, so someone had pooped during snack at 230. We knew someone pooped because there was somehow poop on the floor. So we are peeking in the back of everyone's diapers when we look at a girl and the back of her pants is mysteriously dirty around her diaper line.

I carefully pinched the back of the diaper (I've stuck my thumb in poop too many times to hook the back of a diaper when I suspect a nasty one) and before I saw it, I smelled it. I was up and running to the miniature toilets in the classroom, gagging and heaving so fast. I actually left the room while another teacher cleaned her up. The poop had somehow gotten into her shoes!!