Everything is falling apart, dont know what to do

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
My pregnancy has been a complete roller coaster. In the beginning, my ex agreed tht he and I would raise my baby as our own and he even moved in and took over the rent to help me out with the pregnancy. (by the way, the baby is not his) He went to my doctors apts with me and everything. A few months ago I began to see a change in him. I kno tht a lot of people are giving him advice and I think tht has something to do with it. Well about a month ago I decided to move back home(not wanting to) because I knew I would need some help once the baby gets here but I've been miserable everyvcc since. On top of the stress of moving home, my twin sister was in a severe accident tht has had me shaken and scared, and now my ex is saying he will b here for me but not with me. This is all too much and sometimes I dont feel like I can handle it and I don't kno wht to do about my baby. I've been thinking a lot about adoption although I kno tht would b difficult as well. I just feel like my life is falling apart. I would love to raise my son alone but I dont feel I can, at least not now with school. Any advice, I feel like my life is over because of a mistake I made. Also, its seems like everyone is leaving me when I need them most :(

Comments

• Aye,mama u dnt need know one but urself there are goverment assitance u can use tell u get on ur feet..wic, hud housing,foodstamps,medicaid...u can do it just say I can do this I did ut with my 1st baby then met a very nice guy I now have 1kid with him in nother on the way im also a stay at home mom (hard work paid off) ..so ur prince charming will come n help out sooner or later..
  • I agree with babyluv_3 your a strong woman, staying at home isn't a problem because like you said, your goin to need the help. But go ahead and get wic set up.and there is a financial aid, like food stamps but government funds that can help with diapers
  • I know exactly how you feel. I feel like everything that could possibly go wrong is...and even my husband turned on me. We just have to dig deep inside and find our strength. Its there and we can do this. Theres tons of help out there. Keep your head up and take it one day at a time...
  • @Babyluv_3 thk u, your advice is really encouraging. I just wish tht I had some stability to bring my little baby into. I knew my situation in the beginning but I was determined I could do this. Like I said, its just so many unexpected factors now and during my third trimester.
  • I agree with @babyluv_3. Don't be afraid to do it on your own for a while. As long as you stay positive nobody or nothing can tear you down. Maybe your ex will see how strong you've become and he'll come back along (that's if you'll take him back). Please stay strong and remember you're doing this for your little one too!
  • @mscheyla and @Chany29 thank you guys for commenting. I've been feeling down but not wanting to post anything thinking people wouldn't care or either judge me. But your advice really gives me strength :) Ugh, its just so hard having to depend on others or the gov't when you've been independent but I kno I have to do whts best for my baby.

@mommmyX3 I agree with you, and I cant wait to make it thru this. It really sucks @ how men hav the choice to back out.
  • @divamommy you seem like you have a good head on your shoulders and you CAN make it on your own. Never be afraid to ask for a little help if you need it. Don't doubt yourself and never let anyone bring you down.
  • When I was pregnant with my first daughter it was very unexpected. I was 17 and being rebellious.i was still in high school. I thought I had no options so I moved in withthe father of my baby. He was 8 years older than me. He beat me during pregnancy and I told nobody bedside he had me so scared he would kill the baby before I had her. He also forced me to drop out of school to work more hours. Because of all the abuse and stress I started dialating at 7 months and had to go weekly to get shots to stop my labor.When she was born I finally got the courage to tell my brother who is my best friend and he helped me get my stuff out while tter father was at work. I wondered myself how I was going to do it. I was scared. My life was a disaster but here I am today. My daughter is now 5. In the early years we were on assistance but I got my g.e.d. And am currently going toschool to be a teacher. I'm not on assistance anymore. And the best part is thst I have met my perfect half after all these years of relationship failures. He is an amazing father to my daughter and I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second (his first). The only advice I can give you is to be strong and never give up. Everything will work out as it should in the end. :)
  • sorry for all of the typos and random words here and there. I got a new phone last week and im not used to things choosing words it thinks I want.
  • @Darci_plus_2 its fine I hav the same problems with my phone lol. Also thks for sharing your story.
  • U knw what,my mom always told me when I felt down n I felt like I couldnt do it..she said angela all ur baby needs to know is u loved her enough to keep her n gave her all that u can,even if u couldnt give her everything ..n u know what I was rasied with nothing but my mothers strong love n thats what,made,me the way im today a determind n the best mommy I can be..n u can to...yes I knw,u want to be.stablie b4 n after baby but if u love baby that all u need to make things happen.. god always works wonder mah u cant give up on urself ..bcuzz say u do give it up to some1 what if 2 months later bam u get on ur feet n get a great job..just have faith