what is everyone dressing theirs los as?

edited September 2012 in Pregnant
For halloween? My mom brought grayson over a panda bear costume it was on clearance at her store and couldnt pass it up lol. Im not sure if thats what I will keep him as though bc me and my sister talked about dressing up both our kids as a theme costume but havent decided what yet:) what about you?

Comments

• I'm making a boo costume from monsters inc for Lillian and if it doesn't work out since its my first time trying to be handy I will probably do elmo
  • I think my Mia will be a bug of some kind (lady bug or bee), she's 1. Max will probably just wear a "my first Halloween" onesie and some pants.. he's only going to be two months old. I'm not sure if we're I
  • I plan on making Savanah pebbles off the flintstones if I can get my aunt to make her a dress in time if not I have no idea I'm stuck on pebbles cause that's her nickname ever since we got her hair in its first tiny ponytail lol (she's a red head so she reminds us of pebbles with her hair up)
  • Riley is going to be a spider and Leo wants to be a ghost!
  • @chelcie89 that is what Alanah is going to be and I will be Wilma :)
  • I'm getting my 14.5 month old a mickey mouse outfit from the disney store, and my 3 week old a minnie mouse outfit from there as well. I just hope it doesn't cool down by next month so they can go house to house or ill just have to take them to the mall for trick or treating.
  • My baby will be raggedy ann my other daughter a scarecrow an my son will be the scream ghost
  • Aw so cute everyone! I love halloween!
  • My baby boy is gonna be 6 months and he's gonna be a football and my almost 3 yr old daughter is gonna be a Dallas cowboys cheerleader
  • @HUPE23_1 we were thinking of doing the whole wilma and fred thing too but I'm fat and my bf is skinny so I told him to be wilma and I'd be fred (joking) lol he wasn't having that lol
  • @lilliansmom that sounds adorable I love that movie!
  • @graysonsmommy he didn't find it funny but I thought it was hilarious the look on his face was priceless lol
  • Troy will be a month and will be a pumpkin. Keegan will have just turned 1, she'll be Curious George!
  • Juliana is either going to be Minnie mouse, a ladybug, or a pirate. My sister is trying to convince my 5 year old nephew to be a pirate sonic he does then ill dress Juliana up as one too.
  • My newborn is captain America and my 1 yr old superman. My daughter super girl. Or ill do lion, scarecrow and Dorothy. I want them all to match
  • @lafiitz89 aww the wizard of oz theme would be adorable!!!
  • Both of my girls are going to be owls! I got their costumes from Old Navy!
  • edited September 2012
    I was gonna make a costume for everyday of the month! I love Halloween! And it's so hard to decided on just one!
    Lots of things on my list!
  • I think malia will be a kitten.
  • My 3 yo Kenny will be a giraffe because I only paid a $1.00 for it at a yard sale lol and my 1 yo might be a cheer leader since my cousin gave me the outfit but I'm not sure since that might be too cold.
  • My sonnyboy is going to be Po from Kung Fu Panda :)
    He ♥s that show!
  • Jack will be a Jack-o-lantern for his bday party then both my boys and my neighbors boys are all dressing as super heros for trick or treating
  • I want ours to match, too, so we were thinking either have the 15 month old twins be Minnie and Mickey and new baby (will be 1 month) as pluto, OR have the twins be Cinderella and Prince Charming and the baby be the gus gus (mouse). Lol
  • Dressing my son up as Bam Bam from the Flintstones and my friend going to dress her daughter up as pebbles.
  • Aw that sounds cute! I have no clue. I saw this really cute cupcake at babies r us tho...I still gotta look online because that's where I usually buy my kids costumes
  • I have no idea! We had decided on her being beatrix kiddo from kill bill since that is what she is named after. But we decided against it so now we have no clue what she is going to be...ill probly make her something.
  • My best friend and her daughter are going to be pebbles and Wilma since they're red heads and ill be betty and my girl will be bam bam. (I have almost black hair and McKinley has white blonde!!) Our men just have to deal with being the flinstone men.
  • I really want to dress levi up as Justin Beiber.because his hair is perfect for it... But daddy says no. I bought a monkey & dinosaur costume at once upon a child for 6.50 each. I think he is going to be the dinosaur!