never seems to end...

Laundry that is! I swear I feel like I'm doing laundry all the damn time even though I do it twice a week! Between a toddler..my bfs work clothes...our newborns clothes and mine...it never seems to get put away either...I have stacks of clean laundry just sitting around lol. Good thing we ran out of detergent after the last load I did earlier or id have to do more today :P

Comments

• I feel ya! I trying to muster up the motivation to tackle ours..
  • @lucyloo288 I can get it in the washer and get it dried...I just can't seem to get it put away LOL I just end up dumping it all in my lo's crib :P
  • I do laundry every week or so.. its still in tge living room.. i have plenty of time... except to put up laundry, LOL
  • @caroline8_p that's my problem too lol it takes me a good hour and a half to fold stuff, and hang up all the small clothes!
  • I fold at the laundry mat, WISH my apt had washer & dryer! Lol
  • Try having SO help out. I fold and hubby puts away. I despise putting clothes away.
  • We have a washer, no dryer. On warm days we hang dry outside. Chilly days like today we dry at the laundromat. Ive put off doing laundry for almost 2 weeks. Theres a good 8 loads left to do and i've already done 2 today and its a large capacity washer. My goal is to wash it all today causr im off work.
  • Laundry can get the best of you. I have washer and dryer at home. I try and wash at least one load a day. We have a family if 6 and if I allow it washing can get out of hand and also run up my water bill. LOL
  • I try to wash a couple loads a few times a week...but it sits clean in the hamper forever. I hate folding laundry!
  • I wash 1-2 loads a day... it sucks... I fold once a.c. week or when I run out of baskets for the clean stuff
  • I will happily wash and fold all the washing but will anybody offer to iron my uniform for me PLEASE. I have to go to a dinner thingy tomorrow night which means it has to be starched as well so all offers considered lol