pictures of my house finally done lol

Comments

• That's amazing, what a beautiful house!
  • It's beautiful great job! Sure wish I had a house in general you are very blessed.
  • Thanks @littlenat86 am going to be paying for it for a while lol. I want to actually get some carpet put in as I don't like all the tiles but can't find what I want lol.
  • Thanks @jules we were lucky with inheritance which is the only way it was possible. Even with that and selling a house we had as an investment from when my dad died it has taken a lot of sacrifices. I often wonder if we should have bought something cheaper but then it was the house my wife always admired.

It is also good at the moment as it gives me the space we need to solve our problems without me moving out. I do miss my ensuite though and wardrobe space lol.
  • It's amazing! Certainly in a house like that you don't want to settle for any carpet, you need to find what you really want! Shame we never moved out there, my hubby is a floor layer he does carpets, tiles, wood - anything you can think of! I know we both still think about it from time to time but I think we would both struggle from being away from our families and I would feel like the boys were missing out on that side of life. When I see houses like this it certainly make me question it lol!!
  • @littlenat86 yeah it is good but without what we had left to us it would never have been in our reach financially. End of the day even if it was a tin shed its a palace when you're with family.

A lot of our friends stopped visiting once we bought the house because they saw us as rich snobs. Those that were close knew what we went through and they are the friends that matter and also the ones over every weekend its warm for the pool lol.

Even with what we put in we still have a mortgage of over 500 thousand lol. So as said broke for life now.
  • How awful, true friends would be pleased for you! You should be very proud and as you say, the bricks and finishes (although lovely) are nothing without a happy, loving family in them. I hope you guys get through your struggles and are really happy here
  • Looking at your pics made me feel like I was watching an episode of mtv cribs lol its very nice!
  • Are you living there now? It's so clean to be lived in
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • What do you do for a living? I wanna do that! lol
  • Omg!!!!!!!! Loooove it!!!! Awesome job!!!
  • Absolutely gorgeous :-bd
    Im turning green with envy lol
  • @Mallory27 I'm a cop and wife is in advertising.

@sands3 yeah we are living there and the majority of the house is clean but the kids areas are trashed lol hence no photos because it is a war zone lol
  • Why aren't these pics working??
  • I see well that's a blessing for sure. I think I more like you although it's beautiful I would have gone smaller to spread the money around. But that's great you were doing all this for your wife. Now I really hope everything works out would hate to have to split that house up after everything. But I think your thing to be okay just keep up all the hard work it will pay off in the end! And as I always say I am here if you need to talk.
  • So, when do I move in? ;)
  • Most pics didnt work.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ........things that make you go hmmmmm.....
  • @homebirthadvocate

I would have left him a member just long enough to see what his explaination would have been. Lol
  • I KNEW IT!!!! ugh! I knew that those pics looked a little to good to be true!
  • Haha agreed @armywife5
    It makes me upset seeing so many people on here help him and talk to him, was it all fake or was the pics just fake?
  • Thank you! @mama_Kat for listening to me! He was beyond fake!!
  • I kinda had a feeling, that's why I would never comment @lafiitz89 ;)
  • Omg!! I freaking knew it!! I kept my mouth shut for so long and was just about to comment and tell him to put up a pic of him IN the house :) no cop has a salary for that house.I deserve an award for keeping quiet all this time!
  • I found this house online when he first put up a status months ago. Didn't want to cause drama.
This discussion has been closed.