OMG BFP....OR NOT? ****FINAL UPDATE In COMMENTS

Comments

• Well you know the evap rules, but I definitely see a light line! :-) fingers crossed ....
  • Looks positive to me!!! Congrats momma!!
  • Congrats!! Be careful taking the digital because their sensitivity sucks!! Looks like a positive to me!! If you re test try answer early result its SUPER sensitive!!
  • Congrats girl..
  • Wait, im confused. Did you read BOTH after the time window?
  • I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but I agree with @mom2ing. Looks like an evap. And if it was read after the time period, it isnt an accurate result :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @captivated I believe only the one from this am was after the time period she just took the other one
  • edited February 2013
  • The majority if evap lines have no color. If it was taken and read per directions these are both positive.
  • I only see one pic :( so the second one was within the time frame? Yay! Congrats!

And you know the nurse in me is going to tell you to be careful! I see firsthand how much of a toll somany pregnancies takes on your body. Uterine prolapse, incontinence, bladder prolapse, etc. The last loss may have been your body telling you it could not handle more. I'm not trying to upset you so pleeeaaase don't take it that way! Congrats again!
  • @captivated its one pic of two tests...is that the one you are seeing?
  • Ok @kenzie0713, I see it now! Just doesmt look positive to me. Looks like typical evap. Very thin, almost colorless line. Especially the tome frame.
  • @wilsomom think positive, ill keep you in my prayers, and maybe try a more sensitive test in the am :-)
  • Congrats. With my last when I took my dollar store test there was only one line went and picked up bd told him I was pregnant (cuz he swore I was) when we got home about 10 min from time I took the test he didn't work far. He looked and said there is two lines I about flipped and went and got more and the same with them test. Well af never came and I was preg
  • Yep, that's exactly what I was saying @mom2ing. They aren't valid which is why I worry about getting hopes up. I cannot express this enough times, this happens to me with almost every test I take. After the allotted time and if it doesn't show as soon as the urine passes over, it's not positive. I've had total negatives and then 10 min to hours later, the second line is slightly and barely there, like these pics. That's precisely why pregnancy tests should be read immediately as it says in the directions. Sorry, now I'm just going off topic. I see this happen all the time and would hate for her to be crushed.
  • Mine were extremely faint and then each day got darker so as long as their is some color to the line I'd test again tomorrow :-) please tag me in your update!
  • The color thing for evaps is a myth. Evaps are often light pink :(
  • Me too! Fingers crossed times two!
  • I cant wait for an update. :) praying for you. <3
  • @captivated that's the first I've heard of that being a myth...interesting...my dr always says don't buy blue tests buy pink and if there is a second line and if its pink its positive...ill have to ask him ab that
  • sorry everyone, I was off line. @captivated & @mom2ing - I took the first one and threw it away and looked hours later. The second one I checked at 9 minutes after starting the timing. (so not 12 minutes total, just the original 9)

Hope that makes sense. I'm not getting my hopes up until I get a darker line and faster too. I'll try again tomorrow or the next day. :)

I know the medical Pregly's wouldn't be too happy with me, I'm still quite in shock myself, but waiting for more proof. This is just what happened last time though. I had to take tests for four days in a row before I was sure.
  • Also, at the 9 minutes the test was still wet (gross, I know) so idk if that has anything to do with an evap or not.
  • Here's another weird thing...about a week or so ago I had some bleeding (mid cycle). It was enough to fill a panty liner, then stopped. I've never bled mid cycle before, so not sure what that was all about. :/
  • Could have been implantation bleeding @wilsomom :)

Also, @kenzie0713, they don't teach pregnancy test evaporation lines in medical school ;)
  • Well the fmu test started showing a line at 7 minutes...but barely visible. I'm thinking they must be evaps because they take so long & they're so light. I'll just have to try again next week if af doesn't show.

I hate the waiting game! Lol
  • @captivated Can evaps show before 10 minutes? The instructions said to read the test after 3 minutes & before 10 minutes. The line is soooo faint. Thanks!