Kinda freaked out! Please read

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
I may be just over reacting, but I am 34 weeks and 5 days, and yesterday I am my hubby were in the store. And he saw an older lady he work with and he introduced us, and when I walked up to her she said "Awww your in labor", I looked at her and said "No I'm not, not yet" and she said "Trust me baby I know, I can see it all in your face, are yu ready".... It kinda scared me . What could she have meant by that ? Is that superstitious?

Comments

• It might be superstition =/ ? Thats kinda freaky i hope you aren't though.
  • Yes it really was. I told hubby she put Voodoo on me. Lol
  • I would be freaked out too! Hope she wasn't right.
  • edited October 2012
    That is kinda weird, when I was at the store a few months back a worker there said girl an pointed towards my belly I said I don't know yet, I have about a month. He said im not trying to freak you out but its a girl, I have powers. I said well i'll let you know he said no need I already know. Turns out I'm having a girl everytime I see him im a little freaked. How'd he know.
  • Maybe she meant "pregnant" or do you look like your about full term? I always hear ppl say. You look like your going to pop when in reality still have like 6w left!
  • @BlessedTXMom everywhere I go, ppl say "boy?" And I be like Yup. I guess the way I'm shaped
  • When i was a freshman in high school i had a teacher who was pregnant. She didnt want to know what she was having. I asked to see her belly. 2sec later i knew for sure. I told her she was having a boy. Sure enough it was a boy.
  • Oh wow, was she upset?