Dilation

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
3cm dilated, how to make myself dilate more & FAST

Comments

• You don't want to dilate more until you're full term. The baby's health could be in jeopardy if you make him come out early. Smh
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @CristinaLynn 36 weeks is full term, and my baby will be perfectly fine. So don't SYH too hard. It might fall off!
  • And being uncomfortable and hurting here and there is not a valid reason to put your baby's health in jeopardy. I have severe spd and in my last trimester it causes me to not be mobile because I'm in so much pain...and I would never ever want my baby to be born before he or she is ready. My baby's health is way more important just because I'm in pain.
  • No...37 weeks is full term. Smh and Smh some more...
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate yu specialize in HOME birth right oh ok... Thank you!
  • @CristinaLynn it mayyyy fall off. But I and my baby is healthy. And 35 weeks is not early ! And according to WHERE IM FROM AND MYYYY DOC 36 weeks is FULL TERM !
  • Last time I checked they were goin to deliver at 36 weeks if my baby didn't put on weight, at 27 weeks because I measure small for my frame... But unfortunately he is already 7lbs at 35 weeks !
  • Hombirthadvocate is a midwife. She specializes in pregnancy and birth. I'm just going smile and nod my head...then walk away mumbling. Lmao...man. Simple a...mmmhmmm lala hmm
  • Have a good day Cristina... But her name does say HOME BIRTH :-) toodles
  • @thehumancrockpot I understand but nobody can place their bad experience on someone else... Who in the right mind would put the babies health in jeopardy. I mean REALLY. Everyone is different and I never went into ACTUAL LABOR... But where I'm from 36 weeks is full term, he already received his steroid shots and already at term birth weight... I think my doctor would know more about my babies HEALTH THAN ANYONE ON HERE! :-)
  • My first was born at 35 weeks and 3 days weighing 8.9lbs and PERFECTLY HEALTHY !
  • edited October 2012
    I know it's different with everyone and every pregnancy but please be careful what you wish for. I was in so much pain and was so ready to have my baby in my arms and I delivered at 37 weeks. FULL TERM for sure! Lol. And my baby had to spend 24 In the phototherapy lights for jaundice. It was by far the most terrible thing to sit there and watch him screaming and I couldn't pick him up!

Just hang in there! Before you know it your baby will be out and you'll be wishing you we're prego again! Lol
    Your almost there!
  • edited October 2012
  • Ultrasounds can be off by a pound or 2 there is no way to know that your baby is for sure 7lbs. People are just trying to help you don't need to get an attitude.

But I've heard walking helps.
  • @thehumancrockpot she's only 34 weeks right now
  • @thehumancrockpot lol yep...that's what I said!!
  • Is this really happening?? If you don't like the advice, take it for what it is and move on...no one means anything malicious.... Wow
  • Wow I can't believe what I just read after clicking this post. You don't even seem mature enough to be having a baby let alone this being your second! I feel like this is a troll from before, and the whole discussion was started just for drama.
  • @Nova That's because you know your baby's health is more important then you having pain! That makes you an awesome Mommy!! <3
  • @Nova Thank you hun! :-) I'm actually feeling okay. I'm only 8 weeks so it won't hit me until a few more weeks but I'm going to enjoy being able to walk while I can lol. I'm getting a referral to a physical therapist so that will help some. How are you feeling? How far along are you now?
  • First of all I'm not 34 weeks CristinaLynn ... Your still commenting, and nobody said I was in pain I'm not in PAIN... You are!. I just asked another way to dilate more . I didn't ask for anyone's opinion about my child. So therefore all the negativity coulda been posted on someone else discussion.. @My2Boys lol mature enough to have children... Sweety you don't know me okay , and how would a discussion be started just for drama... Only the person COMMENTING can start the drama..and AT WHAT POINT DID MY DISCUSSION SAY IM TRYING TO HAVE MY BABY TODAY! Smh Females females females!
This discussion has been closed.