I'm dumb about drugs, can you tell me what this is?

I found a bunch of crap in my teens' room today and idk what two of them are:

1. Zip lock bags with the corners cut out (why?)
2. A pipe looking thingy with foil in the spout. It was homemade out of some kind of art clay.

I also found some small boxes with strong smelling odors & leaf looking like stuff in the bottom. (just a tiny bit, like it had been used previously), empty pen barrels with brown burnt looking stuff in them, and some other crap.

If you read my other post, you know I'm going through a tough time with these two teens, but I just need some advice about what this paraphernalia might be used for.

Thanks.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well the one with the foil and pipe can be these drugs crystal meth, PCP, heroin, crack cocaine.... These kind of drugs im not certain depend on what the pipe looks like though...all I know is it involves the tools your saying...

Sorry to hear your having so many problems..
  • Well the sheriff took it all & is filing a report for evidence but there's not really much they can do.
  • That makes sense on the corners of the bag thing, I was kind of puzzled on that one.
  • I'd put him/them in rehab before it escalates..
  • Yikes.. I feel for you :(

(I swear fot the LONGEST, I thought your user name was willis, not wilso. lol)
  • Ok so I asked Marquis said anything with pen is not weed it's stronger like speed of there is foil. He said put pic up of the pen thing he well tell u exactly what it is.
  • Sounds like all weed crap to me. It's been over ten years since I smoked it but that sounds like stuff me and my "friends" used to do/have. We would make pipes out of all sorts of stuff including apples!
  • they sell drug tests (not sure what # panel it has) at dollar tree also! I love that place HA!
  • But honestly, doing a drug test at home wont do any good. unless there are punishments that she can enforce on him. And drug addicts will pee in front of you, watch u put it on the test and swear to god that it's wrong/set up/ any other "not my fault" excuse.
  • @Mom2ING yeah, I understand. Different drugs/mixes will make people do crazy different things. I say that about the denying because my mom is a drug counseler and would do a full screen on my brother. (he worked for my dad) and my brother would swear that the test was wrong. Also some tests allow u to send the test (i believe along w the urine that you tested with) and will send back results and levels. Also will show if he diluted it, (drinking huge amounts of water) cause that can cause the drugs not to show up on a regular panel screening.
  • Not to scare you, but my sons father was using crack cocaine and heroin. I found out because i found empty pens and foil smeared with brown in our room, along with lots of other paraphanalia. Ten years later, hes still a user. Ive never known anybody to smoke weed through a pen.
  • could all be weed.. Ive used a pen for weed or hash before in high school (LONG TIME AGO! dont do that anymore)
  • edited October 2012
    Like everyone said they could be smoking weed or salvia... When I was young I smoked weed and made homemade stuff out of being high and boredom... I honestly don't think they're smoking crack or heroin... Being so young at the age they are the most popular drug is weed
  • @wilsomom, i wasnt implying that your boys are using cocaine/heroin. I think you would definitely know if that were the case. That was just my experience. But i do think its beyond just experimenting when theyre using stuff like that. Also, weed is more than likely the leafy stuff you saw in the box, and thinking about it, hash 'could' be the brown stuff in the pen barrels, ive known people melt hash before. Im so sorry youre having to deal with all this hon. Xx
  • Hash is made from weed, just more potent! P.S. the tin foil is so the pen doesn't melt!!
  • Oh wait the foil was in something else.... most likely its being used as a screen so you don't inhale the ash
  • It has a bunch of electrical tape wrapped around it. This one was clean, but the officer took the one with brown stuff in it.
  • Are you sure he's not smoking the pills and that's why you found powder the last time? My bf has a problem doing that and I find pen barrels and tin foil all the time..they also have brown stuff on the inside... :/
  • @ericak22 it's possible, I have no way of knowing really since they deny everything. :(
  • @mom2ing Thanks, I hope they do, but he seemed like it wasn't enough. I would like to try a drug test, but I have to wait for my hubby to get home tomorrow.

I was shocked to find out about the older boy doing drugs, I thought he was smarter than that & had a great future. I'm in shock mode right now, completely dumb founded. I was going to give him a second chance but he blew it. :'(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Call and ask the police to swab the inside of the pen barrel and test it to see what comes up.
  • @ericak22 I gave the one with brown in it to the police already. He acted like they couldn't do anything with it, but idk. He said it will be on file as evidence. Idk what the next step is. He also said they can't do anything because it was in their room, not on them.
  • Sounds like more than weed to me... if he is comfortable enough having this stuff in his room why wouldn't he just make a home made bong for his weed. Much easier than clay pipes and pen tubes and can be made from a bottle and piece of hose in about 10 mins.
    Whether it's smoking crushed pills etc it is still pretty darn serious... if it were my kids it would be either they come clean and test for the drugs and wear the consequences... or basically house arrest, they can leave to go to school that's it, no working etc... you earn privileges...
  • IM sorry but u got some stupid cops around there. Since Marquis has been through this when I was asking him about it the first thing he said was that kid is going to juvi. Well the fact that they are saying they can't do anything is crazy. Yes they can do something. They can have him in for drug tests if it's positive they stay on custody. that's what they do around here it doesn't have to be on u. Here u can't Even have people over that are smocking weed u can get for part trouble BC u know and it's ur home. People are expected to report. I'm sorry I wish they could be more helpful.
  • Sounds like heroin
  • @jules i agree i've heard a cop say they can't anything either lazy or stupid.i would really push the issue since you already have the courts involved.i can't pull up the picture since i'm no my phone but a gree with some of the other ladies that were saying do to the tin foil and pen it is possibly alot more tgen weed. Sorry your going through this hopefully you will get some help from the courts soon can i ask where you live.
  • @stella I'm in Warren County in Ohio. The foil was in the pipe, like a screen or filter and the pen was separate, but idk.