where's all my first trimester mommas??

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
Any one got any symptoms? Man i do. From sore boobs to sickness to sleeping and the acid reflux is totally killing me. Anyone here with me?? What are yall hoping for? And how far along are yall?

Comments

• Yesss! I am so dizzy i nearly faint everyday...acid reflux like a mutherr! And a lil nausea with horrible burps!!! Haa...i never expected any of this , i never got sick with my first! My hubs is kinda hoping for a boy but i secretly think its another girl...with my first i knew it was a girl right off the bat.. Id be happy with either!
  • Sick all the time nd tired boobs r sore but I can deal with it I was a girl and I'm due june 7th 2013
  • I'm 11 weeks, I getting morning sickness from time to time usually if I wait to long to eat. My boobs are huge already and a little sore, and I get tired easy. But other then that I feel great completely opposite from my daughter lol. I would be happy with either, hubby wants a boy of course but we still have everything from out daughter and size and weather wise all he clothes would.work.
  • Just found out I'm pregnant today, I'm about 5/6 weeks along... So far nothing but with my last 2 pregnancies I had horrible horrible morning sickness.... With my son I had symptoms before I even knew I was preggo, hoping it means this time it's a girl lol
  • @smcox congratulations!!!!!! Lol wow!!! Hahah im like almost 5 weeks borderline. And im.not throwing up just nauseous.

@scarlettsmama
    @skysma
    @morgdeebee
    @smcox

Yall had yalls first, sec appt.? Howd it go what was the hb??
  • We had our fist appointment at 9 weeks and just had an ultrasound a few days ago. Heartbeat was 160
  • I feel nauseous and tired same symptoms than with my last I think it's a boy few more days and ill be on my 2 trimester :)
  • I've had one ob visit and one er visit babies hb was 170
  • My first ob visit is next fri!!
  • We are in between insurances cuz my hubby just got a new job so my first appt won't bed until December. We are praying for a girl this time. Our son turns 1 on November 8th.
  • I'm towards the end of my first trimester thank goodness. I so over being sick all day. Just turned 10 weeks today. Making my first apt Monday. My insurence card came in today =). I'm not sure if I want another boy or a little girl. Idc as long as he or she is healthy.
  • @stephforever89 hahaha im woth you there!!!
    @smcox dec?? Thats a ways away are you gunna take prenatals while you wait? I fill like ever since i had Kay amd she passed im like a pregnancy natzi!! Lol
    @scarlettsmama good luck!!!!!! Make sure to update!!!
    @skysma sounds like a girl to me!!!!
  • Oh yes, I have been taking prenatals for a few months already! I've lost a baby before too, though I was only 12 along. I'm a freak about it and worry about everything! If I think there is anything wrong I will be in the er asap!
  • With any luck this time around will as easy as the first. My niples hurt the first few weeks and that was it. Except i was pregnant all sumner I thought the heat would kill me.
  • Hopefully
  • Nausea here and there, I'm always tired baby's heartbeat was 116, I'm hoping for a boy....I'm 10weeks prego
  • edited October 2012
    Somedays I feel good and others I feel like crap. I'm 6 weeks along. Im due on June 14th
  • So do u guys think u get sicker with boys or girls? With my daughter I was never sick and with this one I feel crappy!
  • With my son i was great with my daughter/twins i have EVERY symptom. This is like a mixture.....
  • @scalettsmama they say with girls u ge sicker I think everyone is different becaue I have had 1 girl and 2 boys and now this one and in thefirst trimester all I do is puke and this one is no different lol
  • I thought I was good I found out I was pregnant 5 days befor my missed period and I was like ya no pukin yada yada hit 6 weeks that's all I do is puke
  • My first appt is nov 19 @scarlettsmama
  • They said u/s blood work and chart.
  • I go back for another ultrasound on the 6th to see if the babys stomach has closed up all the way since it wasn't at my ultrasound last week. If not we will discuss more what will need to happen.
  • @morgdeebee ummm whattt!!!! Can you explain?? I didnt know this!
  • @ripkaydence the stomach hasn't closed all the way as of my 10week ultrasound she said it looks like a hernia and should.close by 13 weeks on its own, if not we will talk about more options then.
  • Ok so the babys stomach?? And the baby has a hernia??? I dont wanna know the options im jusy going to pray for all good news. Uou said youll kjow on the 6th??