is it normal to spot weeks after implantation

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I woke up this morning and noticed a dark discharge, similar to when my period is coming. I'm five weeks, six days, and scared.

Comments

• Are u aving any pain cramps ?
  • No, none at all. I haven't had any symptoms really. This is my first and I don't know what to expect.
  • Okay so the baby should be okay ! + i didnt get any symptoms till i was 14 weeks gone . .
  • I think you medical attention ASAP.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have an appointment tomorrow. So I'll see what happens.
  • I called my dr to ask them about cramps and they said cramps were normal and even discharge was as well as l long as your not in severe pain. I would try not to worry especially if you can see your dr tomorrow.
  • I have been spotting at least one day a week since i was seven weeks doctor at first implation bleeding now she said it is my cervix. She said when tour pregnant your cervix is very senitive.. But now i jave gone almost two weeks without spotting.. I am almost fifteen weeks and my baby ia doing just fine.. My doctor said it is pretty normal unless you are bleeding heavy to where you need a new pad every hour. Have bad cramps and possibly a fever.. But every doctor has their own opinion.. You should see your and see if they can do an ulrasound to check the baby.
  • Thank you everyone.