miscarriage

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I just found out I'm 5 weeks prego. I have only told my husband. We really want to tell our families but our sister in law just had a miscarriage. We don't want to upset her. How long should we wait??

Comments

• I waited till I was 13 wks (2trimester) juss bcuz the risk of miscarriage goes dwn n that way ur sis will kinda have tiime to kinda get over it n everyone can b happy for yall.. Good lukk..i know u wann tell everyone now!!!! Lol
  • When I had my first m.c my sister in law had a baby a week later. They didmt want me up there cuz they thought it would upset.me. well shocking but I was more upset they didn't call me. It didmt bother me at all. I love my nephew
    Honestly he helped my grieving process.
  • edited March 2011
    when my gf n I found out she was prego like a week b4 that my god mothers daughter had just had a mc. but I sent the txt to everyone. my god mother is my x brother in law's sister. so I sent the txt to my god mother n to his other sister. n then afterwards I remembered about the mc n I felt bad. but my god mother n her sister both called me to congratulate me. my god mother told me not to feel bad that she was happy for me. I think they will feel bad but they will b more happy for u. hope that helped out