is anyone avoiding sex because its to painful?

edited March 2011 in Third Trimester
Sorry if this is tmi but I am curious if anyone else is having the same problem.? Before I got pregnant my husband and I had great sexual relations and since I've been pregnant this time I try to avoid it at all costs because its too painful. I've tried everything any advice?

Comments

• Same here sweetie I start having contractions afterwards so I try to completely avoid it. My poor husband.
  • I havent had any ALL pregnacy.... lol
    Drs orders, and Im ok without it!! ;-)
  • That's exactly what happens to me.. I've talked to my hubby about it and he is very supportive about everything. This is also my 3rd pregnancy and its been completely different than my other 2.. just didn't know if anyone else is suffering from it as well..
  • Aww. That sucks! I have just found different position feel more comfy then others. I'm 14 wks so I hope thongs don't change!
  • Well positions are limited when you've gotta huge baby bump in the way :/
  • I am only 6 weeks but I don't want anything to do with sex....I feel bloated and gross and uncomfortable. I don't want to be touched at all. Has anyone else felt this way? I'm hoping that it goes away. :(
  • @mrsrdeal169 I'm 32 weeks & feel like that don't feel bad it comes back after you have the baby, mine took a little bit because of complications I had when having my daughter but it does come back.
  • I am almost 28 weeks an its painful for me also... especially trying to start off but the doctor says it helps labor a lot easier so ill rather keep at it.. afterwards I be kind of sore but a hot shower usually helps...