setting up the crib question ???

When should you setup a crib for your new bundle of joy ?? I am due the very end of may and I wanna set it up on my bday which is april 16th but my bf and his mom think I should wait till the middle of may... what do u guys think and how early did u sett up your lil ones crib??

Comments

• Do it when YOU want to. Why should u wait? Im gonna put mine up as soon as it gets here. My bd's sister is ordering it from a magazine. Im not due till september so ive got awhile but ive got.a room for the baby so ill be gradually setting things up whenever I get them. I think doing it on ur birthday is special!
  • I am going to set up all my baby stuff as soon as I get it! I have to wait because we might be moving. I feel like the sooner the better so you aren't super big and prego trying to get stuff just the way you like it!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awwww that sounds so fun! I would be setting up too if we weren't moving! It all sounds so cute! Sounds like you put a lot of work into it!
  • hmm. i think im going to wait til my last month to set things up, well my husband to set it up anyways. i do not like the thought of it just sitting there collecting dust. it would feel dirty to me, but thats just me. but do it when YOU want to do it. If you wanna prepare and get it out of the way then go ahead, april is not that far away from your due date.
  • Sounds kind of silly that they think you should wait until the last minute because what if you have the baby before the crib is set up? Not an impossible situation if you have a bassinet or co-sleeper, but still...
    Put that crib up when YOU want to. :)
  • Thanks ladies =) I think I will set it up soon =) I didn't see the point in waiting either .... cuz I went earlier with my first two ... sooo with my luck ill go early again =/ just hope its not too too early