we are tryin for a baby but i need help

edited March 2011 in Getting pregnant
My boyfriend and I are trying to have our first together. But I have 3 other kids. Well we have been trying since the first of March. And now all the sudden he is saying maybe we souls wait. I don't get it. We both want it really bad. And he keeps telling me he wants a baby but no he wants to wait. Help please.

Comments

• Maybe he's scared.3 is a lot add one more its a bunch!! Talk to him ask him see what he thinks n feels
  • I did and he says he wants a baby and the numbers don't bother him. He just wants a winter baby. And he says its up to me if we keep trying or not. I think we should both want it together or not at all. And we have been trying. For a while now. I could be pregnant and not no. So him backing out is worrying me.
  • edited March 2011
    Omg my husband did the same thing to me! He told me to get mirena(iud) taken out valentines day and we started trying then 2 weeks later he's like uh I don't want another one right now.... I didn't talk to him for 2 days...I didn't know what to say to him. I was so hurt, cause I told him from the beginning if he isn't ready to tell me. He told he only said yes to make me happy...uhh I hate when guys do that! Anyways long story short we have worked it all out and he was just stressed from school and stuff but yea I think they just get scared sometimes...like there the ones who have to change there whole body right? Lol
  • Ya. We talked it out and he is just worried to. But we worked it out and we are still trying. Thank you for all ur saport.