bag ruptured, small leak, water breaking

edited March 2011 in April 2011
A week ago I was in the hospital bc i had a small leak, so the doc put me on magnesium sulfate through my iv to stop my contractions, so I don't go into premature labor...i was also given steroid shots to speed up my babys lung development...after a few days my contractions stopped and i wasn't leaking anymore...they sent me home on antibiotics to prevent me from getting an infection...my question is has anyone went through this, and then made it to full term, I am 34 weeks????

Comments

• Yes,i went thru it I made it to 38 wks
  • How many weeks were u when u went to the hospital? What was ur situation?
  • my best friend is 24 weeks and going through it right now they have had her n the hospital for two weeks now
  • Oh wow..she's really early..I hope all is well with her and the baby...is she still leaking at all?
  • Good luck honey. In my apr 2011 group on cafemom quote a feq of them hqve gone though that and theyre still prwgnant. Just listen to the dr. Stay in bed and try not to do much
  • I didn't kno they could stop ur leaking. But mine was leaking I got the steroid shots n had my babygirl feb.17th at 33w5d she comes home sometime this week
  • Well mine was a small leak...and once they checked me down there I stopped leaking....I only leaked once then i started getting contractions..so they put me on meds and my contractions went away...how long were u in the hospital for?and how much were u leaking?is ur baby ok?