How to dialate

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I am 36 weeks pregnant with twins and my cervix is soft but not dialated. The twins weigh 6lbs 12oz and 5lbs 8oz. I want to dialate so they get here but dunno what to try any ideas???

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You can do squats and walk up and down stairs... worked for me. I did squats and 2 days later, kayson was here. :)
  • ooh and yes sex does help too
  • Haha I just text my boyfriend if we could have sex and he said y see we stopped having sex cuz he was afraid he would hurt the babies but I told him we were going to weather he wanted to or not
  • Im in the same boat, my cervix was paper thin Thursday but no contractions or dilating, but after the doctor said she can feel the head the hubby wont have sex, we tried yesterday and I thought he was going to pass out. Walking and squats haven't helped either
  • im 38 weeks and just moved out of our apartment which had 2 flights of stairs. and my baby shower was yesterday. me n my bf have had sex TOO but no luck:/ im trying to get my baby out before my moms birthday (4/3) but my due date is the 1st, if I find a way i'll let you know:)
  • @uncaffeineted_katie, swallowing semen? Seriously? How could that help
  • I'm 34 wks wit twins I can no longer take it...but my cervix is nonexistant n I'm dilated 1cm :) still nothin tho:(
  • I never dialsted with our first daughter but I am getting miserable lol. Squats is out of the question I can barley get up but I am going to try walking to see if that helps. I went into labor Friday but they stopped it wish they wouldn't have
  • I want them out soon because their is 1lb 4oz difference between them and the bigger one Tamara could have blood clots because she is stealing her sisters blood and I have factor five which is a blood disorder where u get blood clots and I don't want that for my daughter