Cramps.....

edited March 2011 in August 2011
Im almost 16weeks an it seems im cramping everyday is anyone else cramping it scares me but my dr said its growing pains......

Comments

• I had cramps weeks 5 to 7...but they seem to have eased off now (8 weeks)
  • Im not as far but i have had 3 or 4 throughout my pg
  • There not strong just scare me bc ive already miscarried once
  • i got cramps to . there growing pains . im 24 weeks nd stil get them evry once ina wile .
  • Rly that makes me feel a lil better
  • edited March 2011
    @ lovemylife11 my last pregnancy also ended in miscarriage..and I'm also cramping. Do you have any other children? My doctor just kind of shruggs it off and claims it to be normal..maybe just growing pains..I'm only 12 weeks 2 days and have pretty much cramped this whole pregnancy..I dont remember cramping with my other two.
  • No this will be my first baby I lost my first one and have been cramping this one and my dr dnt seem worried about it but I am
  • Im 13 wks and have been cramping ever since I found out I was pregnant :/ but the doc said it is normal and its cause ur gutts n stuff are moving around to make room for the baby and your stomach is growing. :)
  • Omg me too! I was getting scared but doc says its just growing pains :)
  • I wish they would stop lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 16.4 wks, still cramp since the beginning, but its eased up. I think my ouch switch got used to it.
  • Lol well im glad im not the only one
  • Im 16 weeks and still get cramps. Went to the ER a few weeks ago because if it. It turns out I wasnt drinking enough water. 64 ounces a day. Only water counts. Try it, see if it helps :) Good luck!
  • I drink one bottle of water n im peeing like ever 30 min lol idk if water helps tho cause that's all I drink im still cramping