Sometimes I think I hate my bf/bd !!!!!!! (vent)

So my bf is on vacation from his job he goes out to the club all the time. He has a female friend who I dont like who calls him everyday as soon as I walk in the door from work she is txting him now he just had his friend come & pick him up to take him to the park so he cang hang out & drink (he is 34) but the part that has me mad is he left me to do laundry I have to carry it all downstairs & to the laundry room .... But I also think his female friend is going to meet him at the park I just dont understand why he couldnt have been at the park day y wait til right when I walk in to leave im 33wks & sometimes I just dont know what to do y doesnt he ever want to be around me anymore because I cant drink/smoke & party im just sick of it im akways alone I mean normally he works nights & I work days so I thought this week we would be able to spend time together before baby comes plus we are apartment hunting or atleast I am ugh so much stress should I just say screw it & not worry what he does anymore?

Comments

• I would tell him to f*** off sounds like he want his cake and eat it to and your allowing it tell him go but dont come back ignore him and show him you don't need him he not gonna stop as long as you keep allowing it
  • @chanel03 trust I would but im staying with him right now he even makes me pay him rent cause when I found out I was preggo my apt got broke into so I gave it up he wants me to pick him up from the park later I think im just not going to answer
  • Ya go to your local dhhr where they will help you get a place or stay with someone else all he's doing is taking advantage of you you gotta show him no more your done wit the games and more than likely he will quit his shit [-X
  • And I'd be putting that bitch in her place sound like she more than a friend s friend would understand he has a pregnant gf at home that need him
  • Omg I know how u feel my bf is an a** hole...we live at my moms right now ans they don't get along so he never wants to come home after work and when I say anything to him about spending time he ses I'm bitching and leaves again...we broke up about a week ago(he broke up with me) I thought I would be happy but I miss him soooo bad it makes me sick...seriously I'm almost 13 wks and never felt sick now he's all I think about and I'm always sick...he's already with sum ugly hoe and talking about starting a serious relationship with her...uuughh I hate him...but he calls and txt me wen she's not around and want to be "f**k buddies". He makes me sick! Lol sry I got started and didn't quit...
  • So you live with his mom still
  • @chanel03 I tell him that to & ive had words with her he just tells me they been friends for 3yrs & blah blah blah most of our arguments are abt her I blocked her # from his phone then she got a new 1 she comes to his job to smoke with him I just dont like the whole situation he always tells me I should come when they hang out but I dont want to because I know im going to be a b*tch to her & then me & him going to argue & I just cant handle anymore stress
  • @marysa10 oh I understand but my dilema is he is happy abt the pregnancy & will be a great dad & we normally get along I just feel left out now so I dont know if im just being hormoa
  • @chanel03 if u were talking to me,no we lived at my moms and he went to his friend mikes
  • He shouldn't be putting her first anyhow tell him hey its me or her I'm over the bs sounds like she needs to get smacked my husbands family hates me he told all of them get f**** and no Longer speaks to them
  • I tried to tell him choose & he just tells me im being childish thst he shouldnt have to give up his friends
  • your not hormonal its him if he wanna smoke tell him smoke at home with you not you smoke lol but you know what I mean
  • Ya he was happy wen we found out the as soon as we broke up he sed he didn't want nothing to do with me and he called me yesterday and sed he was sighing over rights and didn't ever want to see me or the baby again...then he sed nevermind ill be there for the kid...idk! But I would tell ur mans friend that she needs to back the fuck up and tell him that he needs to stop talkin to her or u guys won't last...if he cares about his family he will!
  • ummm why shouldn't he have to choose your the mother of his child wtf
  • @chanel03 I agree & I think im going to talk to him tonight he has some decisions to make
  • Agree w marysa