I AM SOOOO MAD!!!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So at work today a few of my coworkers were asking me what Im having, and I told them I find out on Wednesday, and one of my A Hole coworkers said "its probably a girl, cause you look huge for 5 months" are you freakin kidding me?? I'm not even that big.. I felt so bad..especially after he started laughing...

Comments

• That girl is jelous and is totally wrong, and your coworkers are so inmatures and kinda ignorants even if that were true they just did so wrong!!! Dont listen them you are the blessed one.
  • Thanks!!! It was actually a guy, he is so annoying..I'm so glad we have this forum to vent, even about the little things..:-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol...@homebirthadvocate that's what I was thinkin
    My boss goes everytime she sees me says that belly is gettin big isn't it and I'm like isn't it suppose to...DUH
  • Stupid people. You may feel huge but I'm sure you look radient w/ pregnancy glow. Chin up!
  • IM gonna be huge lol. Im only 6 weeks but I swear I look at least 4 months lol.. But u kno what!? F*ck what people say! This is ur time to shine!
  • I know!!! @blessedwit3angels that's awful!! You shoulda told that lady "I'm pregnant, what's your excuse lady?" Lol thanks ladies you all are amazing!