how to make out if its a boy or girl

edited January 2011 in April 2011
Hi all

Comments

• Hi how you doing
  • An old wifes tale I no... But if you carry all up front its a girl & all around its a boy ... It's true for me
  • Ive heard a few. If your carrying low its a boy, high its a girl. Our your wedding ring on a string and suspend it above your belly, if it moves in a circle it's a boy, back and forth its a girl. If you crave sour things its a boy, sweet its a girl. Something about the way you pick up a key, but I don't remember which end is which. And one where you pour drain-o in a cup of your pee Ans the color will tell you what your having.
    I'm sure their all just old stories, but its kinda fun to wonder.
  • I always love to eat sweets a lot . . .Even b4 i was pregent. . N in pregency also its the same liking. . So is it a girl?i wish to have a boy. . Coz after two years of marrige i got this baby. . My one tube is blocked. . Dont know when will i concive next so i just want s baby boy first. .
  • I'm carrying low, and crave sour and salty things, all wives tales pointed that Id be having a boy. The Intelligender test, and the cabbage test said boy too, as did the chinese lunar calendar. But the ultrasounds proved them all to be wrong, she is very much a little girl.
  • Yeah I crave sour stuff like crazy and were having a girl as well. Best bet is to just wait till the ultrasound. lol
  • Ive always craved sweet foods and im having a boy. Im carring him all around, and the intelligender test was correct! Im so excited and can hardly wait
  • Ive heard if the heartbeat is low its a boy if its high its a girl. Were having a boy and his heartbeat has been around 150s
  • Haven't had an ultrasound or tried old wives tales, but so far everyone thinks its a boy. Here's hoping for my little boy!
  • Im having a boy, I carry low and crave sweets! And with both of my pregnancies both boys I carried low craved sweets and didnt have any morning sickness or heartburn
  • I've wanted nothing but sweet things this whole pregnancy, I did the ring trick, swung back and forth as if I was having a girl. I'm having a boy due April 14th though. There's not really anyway to tell. I've also been sick this whole time too. Where as people say girls usually cause you to be sick more.(:
  • I had really bad morning sickness in my first trimester and madly craved sweets. I didn't with my first who was a boy. Just found out it's a girl! The chinese gender chart was wrong for me since it said boy. :-)