anyone from WA that is wanting to talk

edited January 2011 in USA moms
Hi i have no friends lol im a military wife and i need some!! Due august 22 and very happy about that only he wont be here

Comments

• Hi I live in Renton, where are you? I have a 2 yr old daughter and a boy due April 26th
  • I live in lakewood, wa.. due june 14th with a bou :)
  • Boy I mean haha
  • I live in lynnwood. I just say close to Seattle for the girls who aren't local. Thinking of moving to Bellingham when baby is born tho :)
  • Tacoma! Due July 26th w/ a baby boy.
  • Lol i am in everett and due august 22
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm in Vancouver. Pregnant with my second girl due April 4th.
  • Omg yay theres a lot!!!!! Good lol momma0811 my hubby is from puyallup lol my fam is there
  • I'm in Bremerton and due on July 16 with my second child.
  • Lol my hubby leaves in may for six hes not gonna meet the baby till about almost 2 months old
  • Lol im from pa my family is there but hos mom lives in puyallup i think im going to stay with her for a bit
  • Yes lol finaly we have been tryin forever
  • army wife, due 7/8 with planned c-section 7/1. 1st pregnancy in Olympia. find out the gender Feb 11 (: Congrats to all!
  • I live in Federal Way (: But two streets over is Northeast Tacoma. Im 19, pregnant with my first baby. A little girl, due April 27th. But At my last appt, my doctor changed it to the 29th.
  • Im moving to Seattle on the 24th .....ill be staying in Edmonds but looking for a place in North Seattle if I can afford it lol...i went to The Art Institute 14 years ago and lived downtown I loved it !!!
  • Aww. I'm all the way on the other side of the mountains. Oi jus moved to tri cities from olympia. All my fam is there jus me and my fiance over here. Sooo lonely.. lol
  • @newmommyofone I live in yakima witch is like 2 hours away lol its like a whole new world this side of the mountains huh?
  • I live in Chehalis...the flood zone lol. I'm 25 and due oct 24 with our first
  • @jessm22 it is way different. It totally is sunny here more than over there. I love it. Its jus we have no friends and now my fiance is looking for work again so that makes it hard. But I like it.
  • Lol its also up to 109 in the summer better invest in shorts tank tops and air conditioning
  • I live on San Juan Island lol kinda far away from all you other WA