scared

So I have my first prenatal tomorrow @ 6weeks3days..I've been at the hospital twice already for spotting and they said my hcg levels are up but not as much as they could be..said there's a 50/50 chance of my having a miscarriage..I've been depressed all day, trying not to think of the possibility but I can't help it..I'm 19 and this is my first pregnancy..terrified that it won't work, I wouldn't be able to take that..talked to my boyfriend/the babys father & he tries to tell me everything will be ok but its hard 2 stay positive..

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks..that's what I'm tryin to do..watchin a movie to take my mind off of it.
  • Saturday I hate veeeerry lite pink in my urine. Went to the docs and they couldn't find a heart beat. I'm only 5.4 weeks and I was sooo sad til I read how most woman don't. Hear it til week 9-10. My friend said they had a hard time at 13 weeks.. I am suppose to go back today. But I have decided to wait til thrusday so I'll be 6 weeks. I think the bleeding was from the sex we had or from the yeast infection.

I bet your fine hun.. just try to relax and google the same problem and you'll see all these good stories. Like yahoo answers.
  • Thanks ^_^..I went to the docs today & everything is fine according to them..

Good luck with ur pregnancy ^_^