is it tru!?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
they say while your pregnant if u eat lots of spicy or hot foods your baby will come out wit a nice amount of hair? if thats the case hot peppers here i come >:D<

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I kinda hope so. I'm wondering if my baby will be a redhead like me or if baby will have dark brown hair like my husband and my dad.
  • aww have u ever heard that rumor?
  • lol i really want my baby to come out with really thick hair im praying
  • @twinangels really? i thought it was ok to eat spicy foods
  • o kk good :">
  • Well I guess thats proven to be true for me for all of my babies so far.. My last 2 were born with thick black curly hair.. And girly I ate loads of spicy foods almost every day..lol im praying for u to get what u want @dominican213...
  • @mommyoffive thanks mama im prayin too hopefully i can get as lucky as u got L-)
  • False for me I ate hot cheetos, jalepenos,and hot sauce with everything and even if I didn't eat spicy stuff I ALWAYS had heartburn and my daughter was born completely BALD
    This time my heartburn is 5xs worse so maybe my 2nd daughter will come out diff. We'll see in 2wks!!
  • Ketchup is spicy to me.I can't tolerate spicy foods at all.all of my babies have had hair but my 4th he had as much hair as a 2yr old.he's now 17months n ppl say she so cute.his hair is long and beautiful.I can't cut it.I come from a family of bikers so long hair is no big deal for me,lol.im preg wit #5 and I have more heartburn than I did wit my last so maybe this baby will have lots of hair too I hope its a girl this time though bc my hubby didn't like it too much when I did my sons hair to look like a girl but we were Hom and no one saw but us...oh wait I took pics,lol.and for all the girls that don't know some ppl think if u have alot of heartburn when preg its bc the baby has alot of hair.
  • Actually if u look at my pic u can see him im holding him he was 2wks old and looks like he's wearing a helmet,lol