my vomiting is coming back

edited March 2011 in May 2011
I feel sick all the time again and nothing sounds good to eat is it normal for this to all come back this is my first pregnancy

Comments

• it is happen%ng to me too..how far r u i am 30 w 4 days..
  • I'm 29 wks and 1 day
  • It happened to me around 20 weeks. Now I'm 33 and nothing sounds good. I hate food but I'm constantly hungry
  • Yea I always feel hungry but when I go to eat something I want to puke
  • I am 28wks and the same thing is happening...ugh...not the throwing up, but nothin sounds good n I feel so "blah"
  • You may want to let your doc know you are vomiting. With my first pregnancy, I got sick late in my pregnancy and my doc gave me a shot to stop the vomiting because she didn't want me hurting the baby. I may have been a little further along than you are now, though.
  • @ShannonC thank you I will talk to him about it
  • The same thing is happening to me...just started up last week...I've. Thrown up more in the past 2 weeks than I had in the previous trimesters. I'm 33w 1d right now...
  • That is happening to me too! I'm
    34 wks 5 days. I have felt nauseous for 2 weeks now and go through ups and downs with wanting to eat. I thought it was because I'm a little bound up so I took a stool softener but it didn't help. I started to think I had a virus but then my friend who has 2 kids said its normal because a lot of changes are happening in your body as it readies itself for labor. Ginger has helped me a lot. Just a tip.
  • Ugh mine just started and only 6 wks on sat...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.