Im Really Confused! !

I'm 36 wks I'm not with the babys father or do I speak to him. I met my current bf when I was 3 months and he pretty much took on the role of daddy. He's 28 and has no children and I have two from a previous marriage. He's been so good to me. I'm a lil worried if he really is willing to raise this baby as his own. I don't but pressure on him and I reassured him that his not obligated to. But he told all of his family that the baby is his. It made me love him more but it kinda bothers me to lie to them like that, I mean they think this is his first child. I think maybe he is ashamed to tell them. Should I make him come clean ?? Or let what say what he wants I mean its his family not mine and their all so excited!!

Comments

• You don't have to be the sperm doner to be the daddy maybe he sees this baby as his as he has been there from pretty much the start. If he does it makes sence that he would say that to his family so they will see this baby as there family too. Talk to him and maybe it would he good to put him on the birth certificate sounds like you have found a good one.
  • Yea he really is a great guy. I'm so grateful to have him in our lives. Yea maybe your right if he wasn't ready then he wouldn't have lied to his family.
  • Family dosent NEED to know everything ... I say let him say its his, he will feel more love for it that way ;)