accuracy of intelligender test?

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
i know they are just for fun,but does anyone know how accurate they are? i took mine this morning,im 13 1/2 weeks. it said its a boy. i realllly hope its right lol

Comments

• They are 50/50. You cannot tell the sex of the baby by urine...

Think about it...you pee everytime you go to the OB. If you could tell by urine, couldn't you just ask them and have it done free? Don't get your hopes set too high.
  • I took it with both pregnancy n they were rite, my sis took it with all 5 pregnancy n all correct
  • It was right for my first and wrong for my second. It said I was having a boy at 14 weeks and ultrasound def. Showed girl at 20 weeks.
  • My doc said the reason they dont use intellergender at the offices us cause the prefer u/s so the caN see baby development n also if moms find out to soon the may not countuie doc appt ext
  • ok,thanks. i know it isnt 100 % . i know its just for fun,but i still hope its right. i have 4 girls so i want a boy so bad. but of course i would be as happy with another princess. :)

@babyluv_3 did your dr say they were fairly accurate? ive never asked my dr about it. i just learned about on here and thought id try it.
  • She said its accurate if used rite but for sum ppl if used early its not she told me to do it AFter week 15 n I have alwYs done that n got accurate results
  • I took mine at 21 weeks, 3 days before my scan. Followed the directions exact, said boy, im having a girl. I took a second one to see again, still said boy, im clearly having a girl. It has to do with your ph level of your urine. If you drink/eat certain things it will change your ph in your urine and your results will change.
  • oh ok. thats interesting. thanks for all your responses.