Daddy

edited March 2011 in Daddy's place
I am @Jersey_Mama16 boyfriend, and I know I have made it rough for her time to time, And I'm here to take a stand and be here for her as much as I can. She is 7 weeks and 2 days and is battling leukemia too. But I was wondering if anyone can tell me any info that could help me out so, I can help her? Like what to expect and more?

Comments

• When she has mood swings, dont take it to heart. Its raging hormones. :)
  • Haha. I'll keep that in mind.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • b vry qud to het . cuddle wid her rub her baq nd feet . do nethinq yuh can fo her . nd as fo dha mood swinqs dnt tke dhem to heart its horomones . jus let it qo one ear out dha otha . lissen to her nd comfrt her wen shes upset nd cryinq nd b dhar fo her az much az yuh can b .
  • @Almost4 stalking my girl now are you? xD Jk. Jk. And I know I am, she's sleeping now, So, I took the laptop and made one of theses preglys just to see what's up, and going through her mind, specially when she won't tell all the time, which is completely understandable.
  • Your already doing just what she needs-your there. Luv her unselfishly, that will take care what you should do. Keep telling her you'll be there and its going to be ok, but when your scared tell her that too. You can be strong for her but still be human! :) also-here is the medical person in me-keep keep keep reesearching and asking questions. Its going to be hard, and sometimes the answers may not be what your looking for but being informed makes you feel empowered and that will give you both strenght! Prayers and healing thoughts to her and your little family.
  • @jersey_daddy16- telling ur parents and everyone else is suppeerrr hard. I told my mom when I was like eh 10 weeks? Im now 25 weeks(: you and ur gf are still in high school? How old are you two? Me and my bf are still in school as well. He's 18 and a senior, and im 17 and a jr. We both are now homeschooled and he's supporting us by a great job at home depot(: Haha we.ve been together for 2 years an 2 months. How long have you and ur gf been together??
  • :) Aaww I think she's happy to have u!!! U seem like a great guy for her. And I'm happy for u guys she seems like a strong person going trough cancer and being pregnant.....stay by her side always:) I think by u doing this and asking for help to help her says a lot:) :) :)
  • I'm crying again because of that sweet girl. All I can say is you both are strong and I hope your bond stays strong. You wanting to be a man and make everything good for her is awesome. Not to many guys even care on how to make things better for pregnancy lol. Anything she wants jus do and get. Be emphatic and pay attention to everything. If u have to write things down so u don't forget hehe. And if she complains of pain or being achey rub her give her a pillow. Or anything to make her comfy. I made my babys father read articles just for guys expecting. You can Google and find alot. There you fan get info from guys on how to help. Good luck and I pray everything will go as god planned for this baby and her.
  • edited March 2011
    @junemomma1 We're both 16, After this school year ends, she'll be home schooled, and I will too. But I am maintaning a job here at Publix. She's a freshmen due to recent things that had happened in elementary. We've been together for almost 3 years now.
    @mommyto1soontob2 I have been getting her whatever she wants. Last night I went down to a local 7eleven to get her a slurpiee at 3 am in the morning. xD And I'm doing all the research I can, She hasn't been up to much lately, I think the cancer and all the stress is tearing her down, So, I don't suspect her to be on here much for a little while, She is missing more school, We we're all suprised she went today, But I will not allow it tomorrow, because man was she excausted today after school. So, I'm going to keep her home. I don't know if she'll be on because of it, But She may be. Like now, She is asleep again. And I plan on staying up for a little while, Just make sure all is good. But besides that, she's a fighter and I am very proud of her.
  • Oh that's so great(: so my question is... how is she still gonna deal with her cancer, like as far as taking medication and stuff, while she's pregnant?
  • Your doing a great job for your girlfriend and baby :) keep up the good work!
  • @junemomma1 as of right now, theres nothing we can do with her in her first trimestor. There are a few options in her second and third but we're still doing more research, we're not sure if we wanna' just wait till the babys born and then do treatments, because apparently, she's had cancer for a about a year, and the doctor just now notices. So, She's thinking she can handle a little longer fighting on her, but it'll be on her choices.
  • I've been following her as well. I can't even imagine being pregnant and battling cancer. All I can say is to be there for her and not take anything to heart.

Last night I sent my hubby to Burger King for a Whopper Jr. he came home with a Whopper and suggested we cut it in half and share. I was so mad!!! Not because he wanted to share but because I wanted the Whopper Jr. I did share with him and ate my half. I don't know why I was thinking it would taste different. I told him "next time I tell you to do something just do exactly what I say!!!" OMG let's just say I'm very embarrassed today.
  • @jersey_daddy16- omg that breaks my heart :( she is so strong for having to go thru cancer and be pregnant at the same time. Being pregnant is so so so hard and it only gets harder. Its very very stressful and im sure she doesn't need anymore stress right now. Im really glad ur sticking with her through it all, because she really needs you out of all people right now. Im happy and excited for the both of you(: and I wanna know every thing that happens, so keep me posted please(: im very curious to see what will happen. Sorry if I sound like a weirdo. Haha im really not(: hehe
  • @Jess510 I really can't imagine either, but if I could take her place I would.
    @junemomma1 You don't sound like a weirdo:)
  • All I know is if u weren't there for her right now...it could destroy her. You make her feel stronger and loved and that's all that matters right now. Men...do u realize how much you do for us just by being there? Just by your mere presence..its like magic . That's all u have to do. Stay sting y'all! God is with u. My friend made it through lymphoma during pregnancy. Did alternative therapies and lived for 7 years until she did kemo and radiation. That killed her. I miss her so.
  • Hi, i don't know you and this may sound weird but i am proud of you two. You guys are dealing with so much and facing it head on instead of letting it hurt you. Everyone has basically given u the same advice. Be there for her, research ask questin, always talk to each other.
    Does your family support you emotiomally cause yr going to need outside support.
  • @jersey_daddy16- hehe thanks(: im a little hormonal right now. Hence the emotional side coming out in me. Haha(: