Tired Of Sharing My Food

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Evrytme I sit dwn 2 eat sumen my 2yr old comes an yell I want a bite. Iz so annoyn cuz I mke sure he eats eitha b4 me r @ da same time as me so he doesn hve 2 ask me 4r any. All he does iz eat, eat, eat & neva stops. Im 6mnths preggo & im sick of sharing my food wit him. Iz it selfish r not selfish if I no longer share wit him?

Comments

• Its not I feel like this especially when I'm at my bf house the kids just want everything &nd then when I say no he. Gets an attitude with me
  • I feel the same! My daughter always does that, she jus ate and I know is full will bug me for my food! I'm sick of it. Her father tells me to share. Well I never can eat. I'm always starving because of it. Half Tue time its somethin I bought strictly for myself and not enough to share. She gets her own food from The store!
  • @happy_mommy2be my mom tells me im bein mean wen I dnt share wit him n im so temptd 2 tell her if she so concernd bout him havn wat he want then she can feed him wen she eats 4rm now on. Now daz me bein mean.
  • I yelled at bd sorry flipped out is more like it. Started cryin threw my food at him and my daughter and locked myself in my room. I'm so sick of him and her doin what they want and I can't do what I need! Feed my baby
  • @mommyto1soontob2 lik wen im n da store I get him his own snacks & my own snacks n I mke sure iz sumen he prolly won't lik n he still begs 4r it. I get so mad dat I hve 2 share I jus wana cry. Lol @ yu. Daz funni but I feel ya. I wondr if I waz 2 eat dog poop if he gna wnt dat 2. Lol
  • I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM MY BOYFRIEND EATS EVERYTHING I SAVE FOR LATER AND I MEAN EVERYTHING THEN HE SHARES IT WITH HIS BROTHER... UGHH I'M SO SICK OF IT. THEN HE CATCHES AN ATTITUDE ABOUT IT ONCE I SAY SOMETHING AND HE NEVER OFFER TO GET ME MORE... I'M SO ON THE VERGE OF BEING DONE WITH HIM AND HIS SELFISH WAYS...
  • I wouldn't say selfish, but u guys r letting ur hormones get the best of u. Try to breathe, and just start out with a lil more food to start with to compensate for the short people stealing some, lol!! Relax ladies, soon there will be more demanding to be fed :-) but in the case of the men trying to take ur food... tell him sure, he can have some, if he is willing to trade his balls for it ;-)
  • Yup she has over $40 of food from snacks to meals she eats them and normal dinners. I've never had this problem till I was prego. Before it was she wanted mine because she thought it was different. Now it don't matter if she like it or not she swears she deserves the world and all food. AND PPL SAY PREGNANCY MAKES US SELFISH!!!!
  • Yeah my problem isn't a child..its my boyfriend lol...@supermommy89 yeah I walked in the other day from work and he was feeding his 21 year old cousin all the left overs from dinner that I was looking forward to lol
  • @SuperMommy89 I thnk my boyfriend scared 2 eat anymre of my snacks/food cuz I tld him da nxt time he touches my watermelon ima poison his ass...lol so now he ask me 4r my stuf plus he ask 4r stuf daz 4r da house :)
  • Well I made me a stir fry tuday.... n shared with my 20 year old sister n I go BC for seconds. N tht TRICK ate it all how selfishhhhh ugh I was so pissed..... n as I'm typing this my lil sister out side screaming I eat up eri thigh becuz I didn't. Share my ice cream with her today ..... I always share n I'm sick of it now at this very moment me n my fetus are hungry! My bf is the only one who let me eat up eri thing if minds
  • Omg it happens to me too except my son doesnt speak yet n he just follows me were I go w my place n sits there till I give him food n I feed him before its a lil frustrating but hey were pregnant..lol but I love my son n ill give him,as much food as he wants jejeje n don't worry hun ur not being selfish at all
  • @mommyto1soontob2 its sickening!
    @kcoolzchic &nd then he hates it when I say I'm still hungry ugh
  • OOO you know what I did one day. me bd and her all had the same food. so I could show him she wanted mine. she didn't want her plate she wanted mine! So I took hers, she wanted it. bd offered his she sed no. so we switched the plates back n forth till we both ate. another time she took my plate and left hers sit there she wouldn't let me eat! Hers for cold while bd fed her my food. mind you I was in bathroom came out and seen him give her what she wanted. I had to make something else once again. and guess who still wanted my food!
  • @Neek stir fry iz my fav and I would be pissed if someone ate the rest of my food when I'm going back for more n I shared with them from the beginning. @MommyOnceAgain I hate telln him no but ugh it jus drives me "da constant beggn"
  • @mommyto1soontob2 daz jus 2 funni but yu cnt live wit em & yu cnt live w/o em :)
  • Well tonight is tacos so let's see. I won't let go of my taco for anything lol
  • This post is really funny to me, haha, were DEF pregnant and I have to be honest I don't think it's selfish at all! As long as you know your child isnt hungry.. eat your food girl! I would be SO irritated! haha..
  • Yea I'm going to make a shit sandwich leave it in the fridge and see if he eats that lol... I don't know what to do maybe start eating gross food. I don't mind sharing but when you take it upon yourself to eat everything its really annoying. It's like he eats it so I don't... I almost bit his head off for eating my candy..