Showing at 13 weeks???

edited March 2011 in Second pregnancy
I didn't show until 6 months with my first pregnancy...i am 13 weeks with my second and my pants are really tight on my stomach. I am overweight and lost 20 lbs at the beginning of pregnancy, and only gained one pound back, so why are my pants so tight??

Comments

• I'm only 7 weeks with my 2nd and I see a difference already. Anything that's not elastic is tight and bothersome.
  • This is my first. I started my weekly belly pics at 13wks, that's when I saw a diff in gas belly and actuall belly. Now I'm 16.5wks.
  • I'm 21 and 13 weeks today. I started showing about a month ago. I already feel huge.
  • I'm only ten weeks today and I'm huge! My friends is four months and our bellys are the same size. And she's on baby#1. I didn't think baby #2 would make me this big so fast
  • I didn't think i would show so early either. My fiance loves it.
  • Same here I'm only 9wks already a puge. I think its because our bodies are already use to pregnancy
  • Most likely. I feel huge already
  • I am 16 weeks prego with baby number 2 and I am already showing none of my pre-prego clothes fit anymore and I have a 2 yr old to chase after. Vaginal pressure and back pain have set in hard this pass week too. Eggh.
  • Im 10 wks with my 2nd and stomach is flat as always. Im ready for a bump then I would actually feel preggo. Haven't had ultrasound or doppler check yet so I'm just waiting.