Unique way i can tell your baby's gender. (just for fun!) :)

Comments

• @mommyof2naugust ~ girl
    Just to let everyone know I posted 4 pages back the secret on how to come up with your answer since the responses were so overwhelming
  • Oh yay I really hope so :) thank you!
  • How cool i want to try jus for the fun of it
    Him both him me me him
  • You were sooooo right!! Found out this morning! Little girl!!
  • Me me him me him me
  • Try me :) I think I was skipped :/
    Me him me him me me
  • Hi this is our first!

Me me me him me him :)
  • Me boyfriend. Me me boyfriend me boyfriend
  • Hi im curious to know this :)

Its me..hubby...me...me...me...me :)
  • Im a first time mom due in april Iv been to two ultrasounds an my baby keeps its legs closed everytime an the last ultra the lady said it looks like s girl but everyone an myself thinks its a boy...
    .me.him.me.me.me.me.
  • This looks like so much fun! I dont know yet but I have to try it... me, him, me, me, him, me
  • @babymuneca 1 have your us lady look again because I say boy.
  • Try me :) I think I was skipped :/
    Me him me him me me
  • No one was skipped.. I posted 4 pages back how you can get the answer on your own. :) no worries!
    But yours would be a boy @xstephyyx01
  • Thank you! All I am praying for is healthy, but I have to admit I am hoping for a girl :-) I will let you know if you're right when I find out. Thanks again :-)
  • Hi could u tell me mine I would like to know I posted my answer on the post ahead of babymuneca....thanks :)
  • Sorry I know u said u posted the way to figure it out on our own but im on a cheap cell and I can't go to far back...lol
  • @sanchez420~ boy.
    Just to let everyone know... again I posted about 4 pages back how you can get the answer to the quiz. So just look at that to find out, have fun everyone. :)
  • hello robinlinlee83 please tell mines i am 7 weeks pregnant
    i cant wait to see what you tell me so please tell me,,,
    me,husband me ,me ,husband , me :X
  • Hello again.u already predicted for me.I haven't found out yet.my friend would like to know if u can...she worries bout the bills/debt.he is more carefree.she is more attractive.she is more of a stickler for rules but not displine he is more better wit displine and not good with rules.she is more social.she cares more about her looks.and just in case.she cleans more.she does the cooking.he is overweight.she is a monitor for a school and he is a custodian for a school.neither has cheated.she is more flirtatious. Thank you so much again.last time I checked u were only wrong twice wht are ur stats now?
  • Just found out I'm preggo due oct 1 here r my answers me husb me husb husb m this sounds like fun can u tell if there r twins
  • What are the questions?
  • I have my internet fixed.. so I can answer everyones questions.. lol. I was getting really back up!
  • Here are the questions.. and it would help if everyone would go ahead and answer the additional questions too.. that way if they are split they can easily be answered.
    Who worries more about the bills?debt being paid on time?
    Who is more carefree?
    Who is more attractive?
    Who is more of a stickler to the rules?
    Who is more social/outgoing?
    Who cares more about there looks/body image?

Additional 4 questions..
    Have you or your spouse cheated? Which one of you?
    What is you and your spouse's occupation?
    Are you or your spouse overweight?
    Which of you (if either) is more flirtatious?
  • @jona1 ~ boy
    @lucky7 ~ boy
    @ecswanny ~ your answers are split can you answer the additional 4 questions?
  • Me, boy friend, me, me, me, me
  • mz_sanders~ boy
  • Lol yeah it is thats cool :p
  • @mz_sanders congrats on the baby boy! I believe that's what I'm having too.. find out wednesday for sure!
  • You were right on for me! You predicted girl the first day this was posted and sure enough, she showed us her girl parts today!