waiting..? help!

edited January 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Hi everyone,
So i was on every type of birthcontrol, the patch, the depo, all different type of pills, and the nuva rinq. I came of every type last january. My period started beinq normal around june or july of 2010. It would come every month on the 7th. in december it came on the 2nd and now its january 10th and still no period. What should i do.. am i preqnant?

Comments

• Have you tried taking a test
  • Any symptoms?
  • I would take a test it is possible my mom had 2 kids on the pill
  • I havent took a test yet.. & about 3 days aqo i had bad heartburn & i was throwinq up.. im tired alot more..
  • You could be....take a test and if it comes back negative go and get a blood test done, its more accurate....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I just noticed last night I got darker nipples I have sore uterus headaches light nausea itching stomach and boobs and always sleepy
  • Thats weird my uterus is sore i have headaches & my boobs are a lil bit biqqer ( my man noticed that lol ) i keep askinq him if they look different.. they do a lil bit.
  • Hey my nipples are sore at times and even to the touch...some times it feels like something is poking the middle of my nipple,lol
  • thats how mine feel too. Im just scared to take a test because i want a baby.. so if it comes out neq. Ill be so upset.. i keep thnkinq i cant have kids
  • I know how you feel, I doubt myself at times too because I had a miscarriage the year before last in december....i think thats why I haven't taken a test as well...last one i took was two days before my last period and that was on december 30 and it came out negative
  • edited January 2011
    You should take a test, think positive its the first step, don't stress yourself :)
  • it came back positive.
  • :) congrats!!!!!!
  • You have all symptoms..ans when u know for sure, thats when they become very noticable, good luck, and keep us posted. This is num 4 for us oldest is 14, youngest is 8, we r so happy!!!!
  • awe thank you very much!. congrats to you too! Im just so nervous im qoinq to miscarry
  • Im.38!! I felt horrible the 1st weeks i found out i was prego cuz Im old to start all over again... my oldest just turned 13 & youngest just turned 10. But as i read postings here i dont feel old anymore. As long as my baby us healthy!!!