wondering about steak,

edited March 2011 in Health
Is it ok to eat medium rare steak? I have to know lol!

Comments

• Nope! No under cooked meat
  • Oooo man...i ate a 12 oz medium rare steak the other day! Is that bad?
  • Lol so im sitting here eating my "accidently" over cooked steak ( after telling my bf about reading about steak online) n my son passes by with a wheat hamburger bun, the little flat ones, n my mouth literally started watering just smelling that bread as it passed. Guess I'm craving starch lol
  • I Eat medium rare steak. Did with my last 2 pregnancies too!
  • edited March 2011
    @Quintana_britney I read a bunch of online articles n questions n the answers are always yes just be careful Dr says ok, or no listeria scare, I guess it should be ok I mean jeez what were women for hundreds of years eatin? At least we are cookin just enough to kill some germs lol
  • I have always eaten medium rare. I can't stand cooked steak. As long as its not mooing I think its okay. Back in the day they didn't have all of our knowledge and we are all okay. Just don't eat steak often :)
  • I know! Lol...i love my medium rare...i cant eat a well done steak...groooosssssss
  • Man when I'm craving a steak ill be damned if I eat it over cooked lol. I've only eaten it once so far cuz its kinda a luxury for me til summer when I can make hubby bust out the grill. But I ate it medium (my norm) and I swear I was having orgasms in the restaurant! I told the waitress u have to tell the cook he's amazing and I love him lol. And my baby loved it! So ill eat it on occasion and it won't be cooked more than medium ever!
  • I eat mine med rare. Can't eat it well done..doesn't taste good to me.
  • I eat mine rare and did with the last pregnancy no problems but its up to you if ur willing to take the risk.