mixed babies

edited March 2011 in August 2011
Is anyone else having a mixed baby and what do your families think about it

Comments

• My son is mixed, his dad is half white and half black and I'm white we aren't together anymore and my fiance is Hispanic lol so the new baby will be half white half hispanic they don't think or say anything because I never made it an issue since to me it isn't...
  • Mine will be half asian and half mexican : ) My family doesn't think any different about this baby.
  • I'm Hispanic and my hubby is white, I want to make sure we pick a name that can be pronounced both in English and in Spanish. Obviously, our families don't have a problem, we've been married for a while.
  • I'm mixed: half white and half indo-caribbean... so naturally I will be having a mixed baby. My fiance is Indian. Obviously my parents are cool with it. My fiance's parents are also fine.
  • Yea my baby is half blk and im white an my family finally is startin to accept that and I also had to pick a name from both races
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im puertorican and my bd is half black and half puertorican. The only problem my mom had was comunication. She does not speak a lick of english and my bd does not speak spanish lol she still loves him.
  • My baby father is half puerto rican so the baby will be I guess. He already has a lil grl nd she look mexican lol. Nd we think its cute (we as n my fam).
  • This will be my first. I'm white and husband is black. I think mixed babies are the contest, not that I'm trying to others aren't but I can be bias to my own child lol. My parents weren't happy at first with me dating him but they finally were ok when we got married. I told them this past Sunday we were pregnant and they just joked that my husband was pregnant. I think they are excited it will be there 4th grandchild.
  • My baby will be half Mexican half white. My parents love my bf. My grandparents do too bit I guess they r a lil racist cuz they said if I bring home a black guy they wouldn't like it. They're from a different time....
  • Lol wow I didnt know there was this many mixed babies and yes they do make beautiful babies
  • Im White and boyfriend is Puerto Rican. No one's said anything about it actually, lol.
  • @firsttimemommytobe I totally agree! Mixed babies r the best! Year round tans! Lol
  • @firsttimemommytobe : a whacktino LOL. I'm having a Guyawhindian LOL. My brother and his wife are having a guyachinwhite
  • Lol ill be having a wack
  • LOL yea but it sounds funny ;) guyawhindian is Guyanese, White and Indian. Guyachinwhite is Guyanese Chinese and White
  • Lol I think mixed babies are beautiful. Not to long ago I saw the most gorgeous little girl I have ever seen. She was half chinese half black. Her features and her nice dark color where amazing. I think dark skin is so beautiful. I couldnt stop staring at her lol
  • Lmao a whack
  • LOL nice. I can't wait to see my brother's baby. He's going to be so freaking cute!! Mine will probably look pure Indian since Guyanese ancestry is Indian... maybe slightly lighter but there are some pretty light skinned Indians out there already.
  • My first im whit he is black our families love except my racist dad who I dont talk to
  • I'm cuban and bd is dominican...I'm gonna have the cutest caribbean baby lol!!
  • I'm black and my husband of 35 days is white. We have an almost 2 year old daughter that is the 1st mixed baby in his family and our 2nd baby will be the 2nd mixed baby. Neither family has said anything or acted differently...Only thing said was by my grandma who raised be. She doesn't like my daughter's name (Brooklyn Zaniah). But I love it and thats all that matters.
  • My husbands african (and pretty dark) and I'm white as a ghost. When we were talking about engagement my mom got mad and said she didn't want mulato grandbabies (really ugly of her). I told her I loved him and we were getting married anyway. All that said, my family LOVES him and my daughter now. We have a son on the way and everyone is excited. (My mom did apologize for what she said while we were dating)
  • Oh and we plan on English first names and Ghanaian middle names so we can honor both cultures ;)