chiness calendar believe or not to believe

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
So I'm 22 at time of conception due october but concieved jan so it says a girl .......... I want a girl so bad I already have a little boy turning 3 this month and I don't want to have anymore kids. So has any mommy had an accurate chiness calendar reading ???or what are ur thoughts on it.

Comments

• My last pregnancy the calendar said I was having a girl and EVERY quiz I took said girl and all I ever dreamed about was a girl and guess what I had..A GIRL! It's the same way this time around...So if you do have a girl, the calendar was right.
  • Soooo disappointed in the calendar... it told me boy, but ultrasound says girl. Had my hopes up!
  • I don't know what I'm having yet. But mine says girl.. I feel like its a girl.. dreams are girls. Everyone around me says girl. Find out in 2-3 wks.
  • For my first it said boy and was right this time round it said boy but I'm having a girl I have had all the symptoms of a girl worse morning sickness, bad skin, greasy hair and craving sweet things.
  • It's got a 50/50 chance of being correct either way, but for me, it predicted I'd have a girl & I am. However, I checked it with the info from when my cousin had his baby a year ago, and it said his fiance would have a boy, but she most definitely had a girl.
  • It's a 50/50 shot.. it was right with my first child it said a girl and it was right, but my second pregnancy due June 2nd said boy but 4 3d ultrasound said girl also I did the the intelligender it said a girl so it was right. But really the only way to know for sure is ultrasound or birth. Good luck to you and I hope you get the girl you want :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im pregnant with my 4th. The calander said all my previous children were supposed to be boys but they were all girls. It says this one is supposed to be a boy also but we will see. I find out in two weeks. Hasn't been correct yet tho. Lol.
  • @caroline8_p keep me posted @Tammy I get nausea but nor horribly but I did definately get bad skin I feel like everyone stares at my face lol but I know I'm exaggerating its just I have a baby buts skin never had acne so its frustrating.
  • @emilysp3 I really.do hope I.get a girl I also did an inteligender and it said girl so I'm hoping its right I haven't heard the heart neat I'm having an appointed till tue ..
  • I did several tests they all said boy.... I got my ultrasound done yesterday and I'm having a boy...... so I believe those predictors
  • I'm 22 and due in October and I already have a boyy too :) crazy what day r u due I'm due the 14th!
  • @landynplus1momma that is crazy I'm due october 8th uggg I look at the calendar and it seams so far away do u want a girl? How old is ur boy?
  • Calendar said I was gonna have a girl, but its a boy!
  • calendar said i am having a girl and i am!
  • Mine all said girl, and I'm having a girl! Good luck!
  • @proudcastromama omg I feel the same wayy but its going so much faster then it did with my first lol probably BC I feel so unprepared BC my son is just 15 months! So since he's so little I kinda want another boy so there close but idk id love to have a little girl to BC this will prob b my last due to a heart condition so these two kiddos are def lil miracles lol anddd my great grandma had boy girl 23 months apart, my grandma had boy girl 23 months apart, my. Mom had boy girl 23 months apart and now my babies will b 23 months apArt so I'm so excited to find out if ill continue the tradition or take after my husbands side of all boys all the way back to his great grandfather! sorry for the novel lol but keep in touch its nice to have someone my age who's also due in October with #2 that's way to exciting :)
  • Where did you guys find your predictions at? I haven't looked mine up but I could know as early as Monday. I was hoping for a boy...now I don't know.(:
  • @landynplus1momma
    That's pretty cool I'm an only child and I tried having my kids close together but I lost a tube back in august due to a ruptured ectopic so I had to let my body rest ..... yeah this is definately my last aswell so that's shy I hope for a girl my mother in law however keeps saying a boy but I think she had all boys that's why ..... how is ur son reacting to the pregnancy ??? Mine is super spoiled as it is and he kisses my tummy and says that their a baby but he also does little things that make me believe he's kinda jealous .....
  • @mommy_In_sep
    I found mine on baby website but theirs alot on the google web I'm doing this off my phone or else I would post up the link ...
  • i dont know if i believe but every test i did said i was having a lil girl and guess what im having a lil girl...
  • All the charts said it would be a girl, but 2 ultrasounds, 1 @ 20wks and 1 @ 22wks, confirmed its a little boy
  • I hope not it says im having a girl&i really want a boy!!!!
  • You should go to babyman.net predictions :)