Any Massachusetts Mamas?

edited January 2011 in USA moms
I'm 24, expecting baby number 1, and from Massachusetts. Anybody else from here? Sick of the snow yet?

Comments

• Here I am!!!! Omg! I've been soooo alone! Lol
    I'm from the Worcester area, you?
  • Springfield! Not too far away at all!
  • Nope..about an hour.
    I'm 28 and due Sept 26th w my second.
    how far along are you?
  • ****and yes! Totally sick of this snow!!
  • Gah! You're due the day before me!
  • Sweet! Automatic belly buddies!
    I saw on an earlier post that you hadn't experienced morning sickness yet. High five! Me either! ...but I'm about to go knock on some wood! :-S
  • I know! None yet. Doctor was all "Are you serious? You're lucky!" Now watch, when week 8 hits, blehhhh. *crosses fingers*
  • I never got it w my first either....waiting on 8 weeks also since I just opened my mouth lol.
  • I think we just jinxed ourselves. Lol. This is my first, so I have no clue what to expect.
  • I also have a "what to expect " app. The info is great, but I don't like the forum set up. Its been 8 years since I had my daughter! So its basically feeling like my first time again!
  • There's a what to expect app? I need to look that up.
  • Its a free one for the android market, based on the book, which you should get it you don't have!
    what to expect when you're expecting
  • Thanks! I found it!
  • I'm from west springfield. Due in august, I'm definitely ready for winter to be over. I started getting morning sickness around 6 weeks it has been really terrible. I have a 3 1/2 year old too. I never had morning sickness with him though.
  • We're neighbors! Yay! Are you going to a Springfield hospital?
  • I'm gonna go to mercy maternity. Which one are u going to?
  • I live 15 min out of boston!
  • I've been on here for 2 weeks w no other ma moms! Exciting!!
  • Do you guys have other kids?
  • I do! My daughter is 8, so its been awhile!
  • @housewife1 how far along are you? I'm about 45 mins from Boston!
  • I'm being seen at Baystate, though I hear Mercy is great from the girls I work with.

@housewife1 Welcome to the "Mass Mamas"! (Hehe. I named us!) Lol
  • I delivered my son at mercy and I thought it was great. All the nurses and rooms are so nice. They had me pick out a dinner for me and the dad they set up a nice table and candlelight they kept our son in the nursery so we could enjoy it. The room had a whirlpool tub it was nice. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The people are just so wonderful.
  • I heard about all that. Maybe I should switch once I get the first few appointments with Baystate out the way.
  • Is the dr you're seeing work at baystate? I'm seen at riverbend and the midwife I see is based out of mercy. I don't know what kind of insurance you have but riverbend is amazing.
  • Is it? I have Aetna through my job. I think I'm going to give them a call.
  • Yeah I would. They have an office in springfield too. That's where I go. I recommend tina johnson. I've been with her since 2006 she delivered my son. Let me know if u end up calling them.
  • Aww thank you!

Im 15dpo i have every symptom and sign lol so i will be testing very soon
  • Ohhh!! Exciting!! :D good luck!!