I'm a west midlands mommy to be.

edited March 2011 in UK
9 weeks and 4 days and due on 15th october :)
im from the west midlands in the UK yay!

Comments

• Hooray for UK! :-)
  • :) yayyy. need to make us uk girls more seen and known on this site haha!
  • That's good, more UK mums. I'm from London. Good luck with your pregnancy
  • Im also from west mids near cov! Im 28 +1 with my first!
  • Hey im from west midlands in the uk there is hardly anyone from the uk on here its all americans
  • @choclateeclair1 i know yeah, some of the products they talk about im like what is that.. Lmao. Dont no if there are any english forums like this, do you?
  • Im a west mids chick to from wolverhampton!!
    :p
  • Ye n they ask y i chose a midwife over an obstetrician lol n i had to explain we dont choose. As for english forums i dont to be fair they al seem american :-S
  • I'm from Scotland! Jeez I'm so glad to hear from some of you guys nearish my end of the woods!
  • It is nice to see UK peops on here. Got my ulra sound today really nervous thou as not been feelin good. Really scared this is my first pregnancy.
  • Hi girls, I'm from the east midlands, near leicestershire, 5 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, due 12 th dec
  • Im near west midlands.. Milton keynes.. And im 36+1 nice to see uk ppl!!! Xx
  • Thank the Lord!!! British Moms to be!!!! I am from Cannock (west mids), pregnant with my first and so excited! Just had my first scan and am now 13w2d do sue 19th October! So nice to see you all!
  • I'm an East Midlands mummy :)
  • Im from lincoln, preg with my first and uber excited!!!!!
  • Hi all I live in wolverhampton I am in very early stages of pregnancy :-D this will be my 6th child fingers crossed (last pregnancy ended at 11 wks pregnant ) how is everyone
  • Hiiii, I'm 23 week pregnant. I live in cumbria but my dads side of the family are from Birmingham :)
  • Been a while since coming on here, now 33 weeks! Dudley born and bred!
  • Not long now then :-) ive got 2 weeks 5 days and im in Liverpool!! Come on UK mummys :-)
  • I have 10 weeks but baby measuring 34 weeks so i have no clue if he gonna be early or just massive! Anyone else pay for nct classes? I did and they are crap!
  • I'm from near hull! baby bump is an app and has a really good UK section! just don't go out of the UK section has they can be pretty nasty haha but every post I've made in UK part have always had really good Perkins :)
  • Replies not Perkins lol x