Is sex ok while ur pregnant

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I'm scared to have sex wit my bf cuz I don't want anything to happen to our baby. Plus I'm never in the mood again is that normal.

Comments

• Its normal to not be in the mood and to be to much in the mood lol. But its ok unles ur dr tells u not to
  • I'm 7 weeks. Nd thank u
  • Its up to you but if you are high risk don't, if your doc says its ok, it actually takes away the nausea during the act.
  • @neisha1029 : ur still early n might not b in the mood...once u hit bout 13 or so on weeks trust me ur gunn want to!!! Sex is fine if it doesn't hurt ... wen mii bf gets on top it sometimes hurts mii stomach cuzz hes pressin on it butt u miightt juss have to change positions :)
  • Sex is totally safe! I think I've done it 2x in the past month...no desire!!!! Poor hubby! :-S
  • Ladies my desire for sex was low b 4 preggo now its -100 and I am so dry dwn there its like desert,smh
  • Lol its funny how we always come 2 this question... it is absolutly ok 2 have sex while preggo!! So don't go using it as a reason not 2! The ONLY time u can't is if ur dr. Sez not 2 or if ur going in2 early labor. The lack of a sex drive is normal its sucks but I happens! Try doing oral sex 2 one another!! If u don't want oral sex then give him oral sex so he can make it thru lol. Hey u never know ur drive may come back & u can't get enough! Congrats 2 all us preglys!
  • Sex while being pregnant is totally safe ! ;-)
    But its sad cuz some women dnt want want it .. I'm one of em' but do it cuz I dnt want my man to look for it somewhere else..
  • Im scared to have sex because I get infections so easily. I get bacterial vaginosis alot. Which is pretty much like a yeast infection but harder to get rid of and it can cause pre term labor. I have still been having sex just not as much and when I feel like my vagina is starting to hurt I quit and just finish my husband off with oral. Which he seems to love
  • Sex is safe all through pregnancy unless your doctor says otherwise. I am 35 weeks and not allowed to have sex because i have a weak cervix.