Getting Ready

edited March 2011 in November 2011
I am anly 6 weeks along and I am already registered at stores. I do not do it just for gifts, but as a check list. I have been trying to get preg for 8 months and have building the list since then. Has anyone else already registered? List some odds and ends you put in your list (or on your prepare list) that are not the obvious. Lets see how many of us remember the small stuff! Like shieths/covers for the thermomiter.... or Pads for after birth menstration. Witchhazel pads for hemroids? Ice packs for swelling? Baby safe Q-tips? Bath temp reader? Camera memory cards? What can you think of?

Comments

• Anybody? Did I write this in mistake? Hellooooo? :/
  • Night light for baby room so you don't have to turn on the light to feed.
  • @Casella haha or stub your toe lol!!! I have a 3 year old so I have lots of them arround the house lol..

More Ideas people! What am I forgetting?
  • I have no idea could i have no clue what I'm doing lol
  • I picked up some nipple pads when I was only like 20 wks, just in case the milk gets flowing early... and cloth diapers b/c u can never have too many burp cloths... hmmm... what else.... oh, I'm on the hunt for a sheet that properly fits the bassinet....
  • Baby nail clippers...? Sunblock..hand sanitizer...lots of wipes! Geezze i should start a list i can't think of anything!
  • they have them at target and babies r us! some call them bassinette sheets, cradle sheets, but they are there :)