Waiting for callback to see a dr

edited March 2011 in September 2011
Im pretty sure im prego I have all the syptoms just about ive had no mensral cycle for a couple months ive called everywhere so I could get confirmation and so im going in today the home test ive taken always have a very light horizontal line for the plus so its like tricking me ive asked the family clinic if I dont have medicad yet could I still make an appt with a dr they keep sending me to this lady who doesnt answer Ive left messages and still no callback idk what to do any suggestions???

Comments

• Just go in...even if you have to wait awhile its worth it to know for sure! Good luck!!
  • Yes u can, medicade back pays 3 months from the date of application. U will need them to confirm ur pregnancy in order to get insurance. They will put u as self pay on ur charts, but they won't actually ask u for any $$, they'll just wait to bill it till u have ur insurance active.
  • Ive called to make an appt this is my second week waiting for the lady to call me back and get me an appointment im starting to stress