feeling alone

edited March 2011 in High risk pregnancy
I have two children by my ex husband both of the pregnancies were bad and I am high risk. I do not feel like my boyfriend understands or like he is excited. This is his first child. He has always had such freedom and even with us being together he still does. He says he doesn't wanna get his hopes up and something happen to the baby. If something did happen I would leave him and never forgive him for thinking so negitive...

Comments

• I'm high risk do to preeclampsia I had it both with my son & daugther. He maybe scared cause my hubby was when I was getting my c section the doc told him he had to choose me or his son he said me! Omg I wanted to kill him when I found out! But tg my son was fine... Just pray & relax sleep if you have too. I'm 19wks now I feel alil better then my other pregnancys cause I'm really taking care myself & I let stress get to me less ill be praying for you! %%- >:D<
  • Wow Im high risk to and my fiance said the same thing I feel you if something bad does happen I would never be able to forgive him for saying so . Its hard to stay relaxed but you got to try. I also feel alone but mainly because of my girlfriends . Im 27 this is my first pregnancy and I honestly thought my friends would understand all i go through but they dont . my whole life is changing so fast.
  • @jonesnaj- just keep praying and sometimes people take things differently when a situation like this occurs. they may have their own issues they are dealing with and dont know how to give you the support you need. hope it gets better :)
  • awe thanks babe
  • Thanks guys and Jonesnaj I hope things get better. Since I have posted this my bf has done a total 360. After the ultrasound everything changed. He has been kissing by tummy and talking about the baby to everyone and showing everyone the ultrasound pic. I just hope things keep going this well. Yes we have had a few other bumps in the road the last few days. But im praying I can get over it and everything works out. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!