airforce

edited January 2011 in Military moms
Any airforce wifes/ mamas?

Comments

• I am :) my husband is in the air force :)
  • I am...my husband is in the air force and I am 18 weeks preggo!! :)
  • My husband is in the army but we are stationed at the joint base fort lewis and mcchord afb
  • nice!! We just got married 2 months ago.. im 18 hes 19 its been a crazy year
  • Both my hubby n I are in the AF. I'm 25 wks and worried about the pt test after I give birth :s
  • My husband and I are both in the air force. Im 24wks. Im worried too about my pt test..I have not been eating that healthy :p
  • We got married in april of last year and I'm due the end of march. He's 23 & I just turned 20.. Its been a crazy yr for us too! Good luck with ur pt tests girls!
  • @kayleigh27 do you know how long we have untill we test? My boss said 6 wks from when we get back from leave? Where are you based at?
  • Im not sure really. I've heard both that and 4months after we give birth. Im based at Luke afb
  • My husband is in the air force and we are gonna have our second child in september. :)
  • My husband is in the airforce...we are stationed at Nellis in Vegas. We are 8 weeks along and so super excited!
  • Ahh I'm also in the air force and about 8 weeks ...I haven't thought about the pt test afterwards...the people at public health that is creating my pregnancy profile said it extends for 6 weeks after the birth of the baby...so Idk exactly when lol
  • My hubby is in the af
  • I'm in the AF and 15 weeks prego...I work CE and we are guarnteed to deploy every 6 months...I'm already dreading having to leave my baby for so long
  • Its 4 months from what my supervisor told me the other day.
  • My husband is af, and up until Jan I was too. I chose to separate because we received orders to different bases and I was given orders to deploy a month after my profile expires. I miss my job, however I feel like the af really turned their back on me. Financially we couldn't afford to live separately (we were paying mortgage on a house we couldn't sell) and the thought of leaving my son 2 months after his birth devestated me, I wouldn't be able to breast feed and he wouldn't even know me six months later. I'm 28 weeks and we are struggling but together, anyone else out there going through the same everything will work out :)
  • edited February 2011
    My husband and I both a re active duty air force stationed at Nellis afb. I'm 26wks and this is our first baby and we're having a boy! For all of you military members you are tested 6 months after from the time you give birth. You are not allowed to be tested prior too that. It will specify on your profile as well. I'm due 28 May and can't be eligible to test until 28 Nov. You have 6 wks maternity leave and your husband is authorized 10 days of paternity days. Hope this clears up a few worries or concerns.
  • My husband is active duty air force we are stationed at D-M afb. We are ttc with our second preg. But first child. Lost the first baby when I was 10 weeks.
  • I am in the AF and my husband and I are trying to get pregnant!! :-D
  • My husband is airforce, and we live in washington on Joint Base Lewis McChord. We're on the mcchord side. I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my third baby. I have a five year old and a for year old. Both girls, basically my twins.
  • I'm an air force wife at 20 my husband is 22 we're expecting our first child a girl in sept. :)
  • AF wife :). Hubby and I are expecting our 1st and I have a 5 year old son from a previous marriage. We are stationed in Hawaii at Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam. Currently living off base, but reconsidering once our lease is up.
  • My hubby and I are air force and my son just turn 2 months. He is active and is stationed out ak, but is currently deployed and I can home to dc so my mom could help me (first child)
  • I'm an af wife:) hubby and I just got stationed to travis afb in cali :)
    How is everyone doing?
  • My hubby and I are both air force and we just found out were 6 weeks! Were at Keesler AFB. This is.our first.... anyone near me??
  • My husband is af. Hes been in 6 yrs and plans on going officer next yr. We're at macdill afb and hes retraining so he wont deploy for atleast a yr or two which is awesome. My lo is 6mo
  • I'm a marine wife but my hubby's best friend from hs is airforcr he is stationed in FL
  • @kindell uh destin idk the base. Funny thing as soon as I posted that he called my husband lol but he's asleep.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.