April 29th !!

edited March 2011 in April 2011
Anyone due April 29 or around that time...
I am but I'm hoping he comes a little early *fingers crossed*

Comments

• My brith day is april 29th lol
  • Lol really
  • My birthday is april 28th!!!! WOOOOOO!!! :)
  • My doctor keeps telling me my due date is April 29th (: but in the beginning he said the 27th. I go by the 27th just because it feels less agonizing lol. But were due date buddies! Im having a little girl (:
  • Aww yay, I'm having a boy! I'm so excited!
  • I'm due April the 26th also that day is my birthday :) !
  • 24th here...hoping for a week early....
  • edited March 2011
    My boy and girl twins are due on April 29th also! That seems like forever away lol...
  • My bday is april 29 :D
  • My baby girl is due may 4th but I was told by my midwife that she needs to come next month
  • It really does seem like forever, I'm Sooo ready! Lol
  • Im due 4.28 with a boy :)
  • I'm due may 3rd but I'm hoping to have my c-section April 29th!! I'm so ready!
  • I am due to have my daughter april 29th but I've been having lots of pre-term labor problems so my mid-wife is going to induce april 22 a week earlier if I don't go on my own before then.. good luck moms!!!
  • I just got out of the hospital from being 4cm dilated so I might not even last that long!!
  • Hey im also april 29!....no way how is your pregnacy going i cant wait but I am so nervous
  • My due date is may.7.11 but my scheduled csection is April 29.11 yay!!!! Lol 27days so excited
  • Due with girl April 28. 25 days to go. Really hoping she comes in the next 2 weeks.
  • @jqualls I'm having a girl too..I think she might come a wk early lol..is this ur first??
  • She's my second but prettymuch my first full pregnancy experience BC my son is almost 8 and I was 16 when I had him. So I didn't get to have the whole yay happy everything like this one and I dont remember anything from appts with him or labor and delivery. Which is kinda good BC its my husband's first and we are getting the whole first time experience together.
    I'm hoping our girl Comes soon. I had my son at 37 weeks. Ill be 37 weeks Thursday.
  • April 24th, 20 days and. Counting!!!!