Blessed

I love my babys father so much he is the best man I ever came across nd he is so supportive nd happy about our son comin which makes my life so much easier havin him here as a support system I feel so blessed

Comments

• I too am truly blessed. My bd is so supportive, and has been wonderful this entire time. I know it has not been easy for him, becuase since November I have been on some form of bedrest. We have had countless trips to the hospital, and dr office.
    Now that we have made it to 39 weeks, I think he is more excited than me. Everyday he asks me if I think we might get to meet the little guy soon. I just smile and say "I hope so."
  • I'm happy for you :) I wish I was that far along lol but I wish u the best nd hope u have a easy labor nd a healthy baby boy be blessed nd stress free :)
  • Lol don't cry but those are special moments we have to cherish nd remember cuz every body isn't so fortunate
  • Me either its hard cuz I did it before wit my 7 yr old but its different this time around :)
  • I feel exactly the same! I had been feeling really horrible with morning sickness, constipation,.and what not but my husband has been helping me so much with cooking, laundry, cleaning and most of all doing anything in his power to make me feel better! So blessed!
  • Me too thank you
  • I'm glad everybody is havin a happy pregnancy :)
  • I feel the same way. I read wat other woman have to go through with their men and I feel so sad for them.. its a hard time as it is and now they have to deal with the man they trusted the most to turn out to be an idiot.. my bd tells me all the time no matter wat he's gunna stay around even if I don't want him lol even his family is super supportive which makes me feel so good cuz I don't feel like an idiot for bein 19 and pregers. His family says the same thing, even if we can't seem to make it work me and my baby come first in their care :) now if only my family would be the same way or at least see how his family is
  • aww i love this, ladies i can relate. out of all my achievements, it feels as though this pregnancy is the best thing that has happened to me. I Have a wonderful support system and i am blessed with a great hubby. We are sooo looking forward to this baby and both our families are very excited. Its our first and i have about 5 months left to go. Already we have bought quite a few things for our baby too.