Almost 2 weeks late with a negative

I'm almost two weeks late, took a test, and it was negative. I got confused when I spoke with my soon to be mother-in-law, and she said with her pregnancies she had negative results up until after she was past 8 weeks. Has this ever happened with anyone else?

Comments

• MY first I didnt find out till 14 weeks! My test came back neg and I had NO symptoms but I was gaining weight. Finally went for a blood test and boom! The nurse was laughing cause she couldnt believe I didnt kbow for that long!
  • My first pregnancy I was almost 8 weeks until I got a positive, and this pregnancy I was 6 weeks, but my friend found out at 3 weeks I guess it just depends on your levels
  • I'm in the same boat as you... I haven't had a period since november and still negative tests. My doc is sending me for an ultrasound next week to see what's going on. She said some women never show up on blood or urine tests and pregnancy has to be confirmed with an ultrasound.
  • Well...I tried to count my ducks before they were in the row...lol. My friend asked if there was a "faded" positive line, and I didn't know...cause I threw it in the trash 40 seconds after I took it...there is a faded positive blue line. Wow!!! I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant...but, just to make sure, I am going to retest next week. Thank you ladies so much and congrats on your pregnancies!!!! I'm so excited :-)