stressed!!

edited March 2011 in Single moms
I'm technically not "single". My husband and I are separated and the day I found out I am pregnant, he told me he has a gf. We have a 2 year old daughter and have been together for 5 yrs married for 4. I'm not sure what to do or how to feel. He hasn't made up his mind either way. He tells me he still loves me but hasn't left his gf. Should I throw in the towel?

Comments

• Yes you should. He has NO business havin a gf, seperated or not. Does she kno you are preggo?
  • Time to say bye bye and hello to single motherhood.
  • To the left, to the left...everything he owns in a box to the left. U deserve someone who is mature enough to know what he wants, and if he's unsure then u make that decision for him. Kick him to the curb.
  • He knows I'm pregnant and is even questioning paternity. I think I was looking for confirmation in my decision. Hard as it is going to be to go through this alone I think it will be best to end it now instead of getting my hopes up and then getting crushed. Thanks ladies.
  • Sorry you have to go thru this at any time in your life but especially while you're preggers. I hope u have family and friends to lean on right now. If not u always have us.
  • You definitely should end it now while the kids will have an easier time adjusting. Don't drag it out and put them through it. He obviously was seeing both of you at the same time if your pregnant. So trusting him would be impossible and him still being with her knowing your hurting and pregnant only shows what kind of man he is. Forget him focus on you and them babies a good man will come in time I was about to be a single mom of three but finally met my match so keep your head up.